Nelson Semedo

Raketa10

Thats why i said he should leave for his own good. No one evolves under valverde.

So all players should leave because we have an idiot on the bench? And what than? We should bring new talents so Retardo can ruin them also? That's a great analogy dude. The ones who should leave are Valverde and Barto.

Danic

I said this cause he was sitting on the bench with 25 and enournes potential and a system not fitting him much.
That doesnt count for every player DUDE.

And no we should just fire valverde...

Cool

He offers much more in defense than he does in attack and thats what we need at this very minute, we need someone defensively reliable to partner with Pique whos prone to brain farts.

underoath

Banned
Two season under Valverde! After we get a proper manager I will answer this question. Do you think FDJ will be great under Retardo? If you are you are in for a big surprise. This idiot ruined Coutinho and Dembele so I don't know how can anyone expect than ANY PLAYER can reach his potential under this clown?

😂 This guy truly believe that Semedo and Dembele will carry Barca in the future. Blaming Valverde because his fave players can't do a simple pass, and both mentally weak specially on their positioning but they're FAST so it means they're GREAT 😁

underoath

Banned
He offers much more in defense than he does in attack and thats what we need at this very minute, we need someone defensively reliable to partner with Pique whos prone to brain farts.

Yup and Semedo did that? Did he covered the goal scorer ?

Cool

Yup and Semedo did that? Did he covered the goal scorer ?

Nope but atleast he was there more than once to support Pique and position himself correctly plus the RB market is dire and its not like Barto got money to toss so he could get a new right back.

Its either Semedo or Roberto and I prefer the former.

Danic

Well, he certainly cannot dribble and shoot. And he is bad at dribbling and passing. So, what good does his dribbling do? Despite him being fast?

He can dribble. Maybe u should watch barca more often. He just does it not often enough. Same goes for making runs.
And here comes a good manager in who should try to make him do that.
It often feels like he is adviced to stay back. I mean where is the problem to tell a player to make more runs?!

booge

i love the way semedo plays. he's like an artist. can you all say he has been given a fair chance.

Alba, Umtiti, Pique, Semedo

All attack and defense problems have been highlighted since Xavi and Iniesta went.
It's the midfield that needs to be focused on and everything else clicks in to play.

70-80% of a football match is played in midfield area therefore you control that and all of the sudden you have the best defense in the world.

mc_lovin

An artist?! Hes an athlet... wihout an ounce of brilliancy. Maybe because he started football late - or maybe it will click in the future. But right now hes just solid.

Danic

i love the way semedo plays. he's like an artist. can you all say he has been given a fair chance.

Alba, Umtiti, Pique, Semedo

All attack and defense problems have been highlighted since Xavi and Iniesta went.
It's the midfield that needs to be focused on and everything else clicks in to play.

70-80% of a football match is played in midfield area therefore you control that and all of the sudden you have the best defense in the world.
Yap. Midfield connects everything and where we lack.
Rewatch matches where teams pressed us hard aand u see how we collapse completely. Liverpool was the last example.
Midfield of slow people who were completely overrun and so the defense row collapsed as well.

Home of Barca Fans