Nelson Semedo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
L'Esportiu is a Catalan Sports Paper and in contrast to MD and Sport don't focus on rubbish stories or rumors. Quality journalism and they barely talk about Barcelona related transfers or rumors unless they got a good source on it themselves. They focus more on analysis, interviews and other type of stories.

They have one on Semedo: http://www.lesportiudecatalunya.cat...twitter&utm_medium=xarxes&utm_campaign=xarxes

It says the club and the coaches have full confidence in Semedo and believe he'll free himself of the shackles this season and step up big time after adapting for a year. Apparently the coaching staff and Abidal believe it will be his season where he'll establish as the starting RB which will also free up Roberto to play more in the midfield.

His former coach Hélder Cristóvão said he was timid last season in attack and must free himself and lose respect of the opposition and play the way he can.

Neeraj

Don't mind hearing that to be honest. I think we didn't really get to see Semedo in full flow last season; partly due to injury, partly due to adaptation process and to add to that Valverde's seemingly arbitrary selection choices which left him on the bench after good performances.

I would like to see him take the opportunity this year and hopefully leave us decently placed in RB; as we need reinforcements in other areas of the pitch anyway.

FCBfan22

His most impressive performances came at the end of the season. Especially the Clasico where he was a warrior after Roberto's ejection. He was a warrior in that game.

Hope that he continues in that vein.

TitoTata

Banned
Agreed ..

I'd love to see Samedo having a marvellous season and making the RB area a strength rather than a weakness.
The way Alves was ..

Home of Barca Fans