Nelson Semedo

xXKonan

Theoretically, I could be onboard with the idea of Selling Semedo if Wague can prove and we can develop him into being a good RB that can eventually unseat Roberto.

Obviously, the club won't get rid of Bob but if Wague ends up being the real deal I could be onboard with selling Semedo.

xXKonan

Cadena Ser, says Atletico wants him and want us to include him in any deal for Griezmann.

Would rather keep him as he's the only good defensive RB we have. We would be stuck with Bob again who is nowhere near good enough and Wague who I expect Valverde to probably ruin as well.

mc_lovin

Wouldnt mind selling him. We have two bang average right backs. Wague as backup (with hopes for more) doesnt sound too terrible. Better than being stuck with two bang average right backs :S Then again, I have no idea if Wague is good enough to be a backup player.

jairzinho

Cadena Ser, says Atletico wants him and want us to include him in any deal for Griezmann.

Would rather keep him as he's the only good defensive RB we have. We would be stuck with Bob again who is nowhere near good enough and Wague who I expect Valverde to probably ruin as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if Simeone is interested in him but we should keep him IMO.

xXKonan

The idea of promoting Wague and having him play a lot of games is good as he has the tools in his arsenal to be a pretty good complete RB.

What I'm concerned about is Valverde (If he actually stays) is trying to actually develop him. If it was any other coach I would have more confidence but Valverde? Meh, he would just play Roberto over and over again even if he's costing us and wouldn't give someone like Wague a real chance.

FCBfan22

This board just wants to create problems in spots where we are covered, don't they?

:facepalm:

Reducing a number of true full-backs to ONE at your club in order to get a galactico signing.

Porque

I prefer to let Wague develop with a loan and keeping Semedo. If Valverde plays Semedo less than Roberto, imagine Wague next season.

We do not want to needlessly create another Alba and Miranda situation.

The Griezmann price is 120m. Atletico do not have much bargaining power unless we are the ones offering players in the deal to lessen the financial burden.

Home of Barca Fans