Nelson Semedo

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He's too afraid to take any risks. I can't stand it. Lacks confidence in attack, and makes silly mistakes because he's terrified of high pressure situations. The sad thing is I don't like Roberto either.

biraboyz

Banned
How can the fanboys defend this. majority of the attacks are at his side, losing the ball, easy to disposes when pressured.
If this is Roberto's performance, the fanboys will crucify him. Barca should buy a real talented RB, Roberto and Semedo experiment is dead
[youtube]https://youtu.be/fq4oDmDOT-8[/youtube]

eaman

Always risky getting players straight from the Portuguese league. I would love if put in a bid for my countryman Seamus Coleman. Good defending and going forward and you can see he has confidence in doing it. Wouldn't cost crazy money

cro-man

He has the right tools for being a brilliant rb but his decision making is awfull and it doesnt matter if he is defending or attacking. Roberto doesnt have the tools but his decision making is better. Conclusion so far stands both are not good enough...

xXKonan

I don't understand why we can't give Wague a shot.
He can't play until January with the first team because of bureaucratic problems that kept him out of the B team for a couple of months along with his injury.

The club will register him for the Copa and CL in January from what the Catalan media say.

Messigician

Always risky getting players straight from the Portuguese league. I would love if put in a bid for my countryman Seamus Coleman. Good defending and going forward and you can see he has confidence in doing it. Wouldn't cost crazy money

He is awful, most Everton fans think he's finished

Messigician

Not awful. He's still one of the best right backs in the premier league. Had one or two bad games this season but still has it. Better than semedo anyway

Better than Semedo and a decent right back in a league with no good right backs isn't a big accomplishment

Calidad

I don’t think he’s been treated fairly by Valverde, but it was a disappointing performance on Tuesday. Hopefully he picks it up against Levante

eaman

I don’t think he’s been treated fairly by Valverde, but it was a disappointing performance on Tuesday. Hopefully he picks it up against Levante

No idea what you mean by not being treated fairly. I think most people can see now why valverde prefers Roberto. He has been given plenty of chances even when Roberto is fit and hasn't really done enough. Valverde sees them train everyday and knows who to pick. I hope semedo picks it up in the next few games because we need a right back who can defend as well as attack

Home of Barca Fans