Nelson Semedo

FinBarcelonafan

All th3 big teams want our Semedo. Atletico, PSG etc. I guess they believe he has some untapped potential. Valverde, don't fuck this up again..

Danic

Strange many top Clubs want him and we even denied....
For me it confirms what i thought since we bought him.
So much talent but wasted by our manager and his one dimensional "system".

xXKonan

According to MD, we apparently got offers from Atletico, an English team and a German team for Semedo but we turned them down as we want to keep him.

Seems like we got more offers for Semedo and nothing for Coutinho. :lol:

xXKonan

Considering Arsenal are struggling to even put up 25 Million for Kieran Tierney, I doubt they would spend 30 Millon on Semedo.

If I had to guess it's probably Wolves, as Mendes has his hands all over that club.

xXKonan

Another candidate could be Crystal Palace.

Considering they sold Aaron Wan-Bissaka, for big cash I wouldn't be surprised if they bid something like 25+5 for Semedo. As weird as it sounds, this is the same team that spent over 32 Million for Christan Benteke back in 2016.

xXKonan

According to SPORT, City was interested in Semedo, but we turned them down.

They also state the idea is to give him a contract extension as well.

xXKonan

Dani Alves aged 38 is much better player than Semedo. Whata waste of money and years we had.
No one will be as good as Dani to be fair.

That's the reality of the RB market these days. There's no reason to sell Semedo in the first place as the other good options out there are already locked down at their clubs and all there is are young prospects to rely on.

There's Cancelo, but the club won't pay 60 million for a fullback, not in the slightest.

Home of Barca Fans