Nelson Semedo

serghei

Now look at Semedo, and at Roberto, and realise that Alves was like the best of both into one, only even better. We'll never see a RB like that again.

But very happy with both Semedo and Roberto. Semedo is more of a speedy attacker with top class speed and great in 1 vs 1, while Roberto is more of a playmaking type, with great game IQ and quite disciplined. It's not like one is the total package so far, but both have great assets to their games, I think we can choose one or the other based on the opponent we face. We can even play both.

Last edited:

Leong157

Now look at Semedo, and at Roberto, and realise that Alves was like the best of both into one, only even better. We'll never see a RB like that again.

But very happy with both Semedo and Roberto.

Agreed. Alves is one of a kind. He had set a bar unrealistically high for our future RB.

kattanib

At this point if EV doesn't play him as a starter then I suspect it is a case of racial discrimination (Roberto being a Catalan or something)

Xaviniesta

Amazing game. This is the Semedo we paid 30 million for. Brilliant and he deserves to start. Just move Roberto to CM

MessiTHEgoat

At this point if EV doesn't play him as a starter then I suspect it is a case of racial discrimination (Roberto being a Catalan or something)

the thing is roberto fit barcelona's style better, I doubt semedo could've done what roberto did against real madrid.

Home of Barca Fans