Nelson Semedo

biraboyz

Banned
Fanboys in denial as we expected. Semedo can't help out even Busi out run him :lol:
<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.327%;"><iframe src="https://streamja.com/embed/JQEX" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;"></iframe></div>

Yeah right Dembele created that space in the right while playing in the left :lol:

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.327%;"><iframe src="https://streamja.com/embed/qNBy" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;"></iframe></div>

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

"Fanboys in denial"

Says the poster, who cannot get Roberto's nuts out of his mouth.

This post needs to be deleted. If I can't post a middle school retort (and I think mine is funnier and less vulgar) it should not stay.

Back on topic Roberto is one of the best 12th men in professional futboll, I am very glad he is on Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This post needs to be deleted. If I can't post a middle school retort (and I think mine is funnier and less vulgar) it should not stay.

Back on topic Roberto is one of the best 12th men in professional futboll, I am very glad he is on Barca.

Why are you getting so mad about it? He wasn't talking to you, or about you. That guy only posts on this forum to shit on Semedo and glorify Roberto. When people actually try to make a counter-argument to him in a respectable way he calls them for fanboys.

What Konan said is justified. He need to get Roberto's nuts out of his mouth. We've had fanboys of certain players that barely follow Barca the team itself before and they're annoying and stupid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean when you come into this thread to shit on people and call them for fanboys you are basically goading them to talk shit to you.

xXKonan

How about you actually look at his post history.

He does nothing but come in here and shit on Semedo and calling everyone who defends him Fanboys. He does this crap because he's a Roberto fanboy, and nothing more. We tried giving a rational debate with this guy in the past yet he isn't interested in it.

Arizona Scott

Why are you getting so mad about it? He wasn't talking to you, or about you. That guy only posts on this forum to shit on Semedo and glorify Roberto. When people actually try to make a counter-argument to him in a respectable way he calls them for fanboys.

What Konan said is justified. He need to get Roberto's nuts out of his mouth. We've had fanboys of certain players that barely follow Barca the team itself before and they're annoying and stupid.

Dude I had my posts in response to Cule4life and xXkonan censored. I didn't post anything vulgar or reference a body part yet the balls in his mouth one stayed and my two were taken out by someone.

Just want the moderators to be fair and balanced, would prefer it in posters too but I recognize it is a fan forum and it is one way fans deal with frustration even if they sh*t on the players who actually bleed and sweat in the blaugrana.

On topic I think it is great that Barca have Semedo and Roberto at RB, one of the best combos in a world and seems to be going from a position of weakness to one of strength, or at least pretty solid. It always adjustments having both as both have their strengths, and some average areas.

YodaMaster

Dude I had my posts in response to Cule4life and xXkonan censored. I didn't post anything vulgar or reference a body part yet the balls in his mouth one stayed and my two were taken out by someone.

Just want the moderators to be fair and balanced, would prefer it in posters too but I recognize it is a fan forum and it is one way fans deal with frustration even if they sh*t on the players who actually bleed and sweat in the blaugrana.

On topic I think it is great that Barca have Semedo and Roberto at RB, one of the best combos in a world and seems to be going from a position of weakness to one of strength, or at least pretty solid. It always adjustments having both as both have their strengths, and some average areas.

Calm down Mr. Justice, Roberto still is a crap player, and an even more crap RB.
‘Offensive contribution’ lmao...He simply made a run forward then back passed to Alena who’s blocked shot has luckily become an assist. Roberto just had the most basic play there. He shouldn’t be 12th man. 12th men should be Alena and Malcom. Well actually, they both should be starters atm but that’s off topic.

Arizona Scott

Calm down Mr. Justice, Roberto still is a crap player, and an even more crap RB.
‘Offensive contribution’ lmao...He simply made a run forward then back passed to Alena who’s blocked shot has luckily become an assist. Roberto just had the most basic play there. He shouldn’t be 12th man. 12th men should be Alena and Malcom. Well actually, they both should be starters atm but that’s off topic.

Hey I think your crazy for thinking Alena is better than Roberto at the moment, but I won't accuse you of having alena's balls in your mouth or that you feel that way because Roberto had his way with yr mum.

I can play juvenile, even have fun with some banter, just want just want as all moderated the same way, if we are moderated. If that makes me Dr. Justice that is fine. I didn't go 6 years to be called Mr.

I personally think Alena sucks, but he is a young guy and think he has a chance to get better, hope he does.

Semedo has progressed a lot this year--good development.

Zidane82

Hey I think your crazy for thinking Alena is better than Roberto at the moment, but I won't accuse you of having alena's balls in your mouth or that you feel that way because Roberto had his way with yr mum.

I can play juvenile, even have fun with some banter, just want just want as all moderated the same way, if we are moderated. If that makes me Dr. Justice that is fine. I didn't go 6 years to be called Mr.

I personally think Alena sucks, but he is a young guy and think he has a chance to get better, hope he does.

Semedo has progressed a lot this year--good development.
I’ve been greatly impressed Alena do far ... he’s young and needs to play regularly- ain’t gonna happen when Rakitic is a nailed down starter ..

Alena final ball is often given away so when he sorts that out we’re good to go

Riordon

Roberto had three keypasses in the minutes he played. Semedo has 0.

Semedo averages 0.2 keypasses this season in La Liga. It’s ridiculously low

Vilarrubi

Roberto had three keypasses in the minutes he played. Semedo has 0.

Semedo averages 0.2 keypasses this season in La Liga. It’s ridiculously low

Roberto was good when he came on yesterday.. but it’s obvious Semedo is the better player at RB... you just have to watch the games without stats.

Home of Barca Fans