Nelson Semedo

Interlop

[video]https://streamable.com/w1ili[/video]

The problem is that I don't know if they actively ignore Semedo or Rakitic is that clueless to not pass him the ball in that situation.

coke

Good man ... has a good touch and quite like dani , a great passing- i see fire in his eyes. yesterday many he should have got were denied. EVs Job to solve this. If this is linked with ney - incident it is a shame. But this are all human too, lets give time to calm emotions down

Neymessi

Was the only great thing yesterday. We improved instantly after his arrival. He should have started the match.

And if he said that, then I can understand him, there were many situations where he was in a great position but they didn't pass him. He was through on goal once and rakitic(?) took a shot instead of passing him which would have converted to a goal probably.

Andrew M

Hopefully he starts on the weekend. I think we all saw potential from him. Nice to see some pace on that right side.

N612

He was the best defender and best winger of yesterday! The most solid player! If they are not passing because of his fight with a traitor in practice then those thinking this way should be removed!

On the other hand, i think he will be better than Alvez hopefully!

Flacko

It was very strange. Not only the Rakitic situation. You could see it in other situations too..
Maybe we are reading too much into it

He was very solid yesterday and he should definitely start! I think he could be a great signing.

N612

I dont know if we are reading too much into it, but this has happened before specially with subs coming on... I am not sayin he was targeted, but when Sergi roberto used to come on he would not be passed to, when deulofeu and other youngsters played everyone avoided them... Gomes's first couple of games was the same...

I understand the main players have a comfort zone but this is very bad for all the players' confidence and trust... also it will make it harder for the main players to accept change.... AV must change the mentality

serghei

Let's hope he plays vs Betis. We need to win the first 5 games in La Liga, until we play away to Atletico. We just have to.

Garrus

I dont know if we are reading too much into it, but this has happened before specially with subs coming on... I am not sayin he was targeted, but when Sergi roberto used to come on he would not be passed to, when deulofeu and other youngsters played everyone avoided them... Gomes's first couple of games was the same...

I understand the main players have a comfort zone but this is very bad for all the players' confidence and trust... also it will make it harder for the main players to accept change.... AV must change the mentality
Speak of making a mountain out of a molehill.
Semedo isn't a super-star to expect his team-mates who've been playing together for years, To suddenly start passing the ball to him at every opportunity possible, This happens with almost all new players.
Not to mention yesterday the whole team was disoriented, Giving the ball to semedo was the last thing on their mind.
He'll start getting more of the ball once the other players start trusting him more and with his abilities, For now he's just a new RB with only 20 minutes of official playtime.

Home of Barca Fans