Nelson Semedo

Danic

So what does roberto offer over the last Games that semedo cant?
I think valverde just wanted two experienced defenders with mina and digne in the middle.
Otherwise i think semedo would have started.

Nothanks

So what does roberto offer over the last Games that semedo cant?
he moves forward and dribbles inside the midfield compared to semedo who has to be told to move forward, and just runs to the corner / end of field to backpass or do a bad cross

Nothanks

yeah i did this was 2 weeks ago
https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/dangerousimaginativefrigatebird
why don't you show me some proof of him wearing our shirt and providing a good attacking run?
maybe something worth noting other than his sprints back on defense

edit: after showering i do remember that one time he actually did a run behind real madrid defense and was going to admit i was wrong but then i remembered that was only after the red card... damn

Last edited:

Danic

I always say he has to improve there. But Roberto also left a lot to be desired over the last matches and thats usually the only thing he does better as semedo as a rb.

Nothanks

I always say he has to improve there. But Roberto also left a lot to be desired over the last matches and thats usually the only thing he does better as semedo as a rb.
you mean everything else bar defending?
like today, semedo would have offered nothing more than roberto considering getafe barely attacked, i don't see how this is a debate.. one offers something more than the other past the halfway line.. against teams that park the buss i rather have the guy that does more than compared to the guy that does less and waits to be attacked.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
you mean everything else bar defending?
like today, semedo would have offered nothing more than roberto considering getafe barely attacked, i don't see how this is a debate.. one offers something more than the other past the halfway line.. against teams that park the buss i rather have the guy that does more than compared to the guy that does less and waits to be attacked.

The big drawback with Roberto ( who I rate as a midfielder) is that he keeps making the 'midfield' type passes infield when he's playing at RB. ... the pases get intercepted and we are under instant pressure .

LeeRomeno

Semedo was showing great potential at the start, none of the benchers showed that, I already said it. Mental capacity can definitely be improved with consistent game time because he seemed to lack in fluidity and connection with the team.

"never been discussed at all"? You're a joke really. Your whole post history revolves around it.

Same treatment of what exactly? If there's same treatment in the first place, Suarez would be benched straight from the start. No he didnt, so why the fck are u complaining? All I said is for Semedo to have a more consistent game time and to let him get grind with the team after a season or two. Get a grip.

Oh okey, so you are excused, my point is that both Deulo and Semedo showed "potential" in the beginning of season according to many commenters here, but for some reason, we can be far more patient with the latter. If you never saw potential in Deulo, then you can go whine in some other thread, as this is not for you.

Yes this topic has not been discussed at all, wtf are you talking about. Show me last time where there was discussion on this.

Ah, so you're going to pull the "My words don't matter" card now? I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Amusing to see you still trying to stick by them regardless, though. You should probably try to pick one.

I've been saying from the beginning that Semedo wasn't good going forward. Whether he's on the right team or not I couldn't care less, but your argument that he's been found out by opposing defenses the way Deulofeu was is flat out wrong, as it suggests he was doing well in the opposing half early on, which his stats and position in the team clearly contradict.

If you're going to plug your ears and pretend you didn't mean what you said, at least stop being so deluded to blame it on me.

Just trying to give some logic to the idiotic things you're saying, comparing the match ratings of a fullback and a winger and drawing the conclusion that both of them have correlating data because they've both declined offensively. Although I guess you're trying to pretend that's not what you were saying at all, even though you even went as far as to quote yourself where you made the initial statement... :rolleyes:

And yet, here you are, desperately trying to argue your deluded opinions.

You cry like a little girl about me insulting you yet you sling just as many insults. No "Question" anywhere to be seen. Unless you're talking about your initial post, but I don't know if you want to acknowledge anything you said there or not.

Actually I was wrong, I am sorry. It is far more beneficial to read carefully what you say, as there is much higher probability the total opposite will happen. You are sort of anti-nostradamus here.

As for rest, based on my theory, thanks!

henias

Oh okey, so you are excused, my point is that both Deulo and Semedo showed "potential" in the beginning of season according to many commenters here, but for some reason, we can be far more patient with the latter. If you never saw potential in Deulo, then you can go whine in some other thread, as this is not for you.

Yes this topic has not been discussed at all, wtf are you talking about. Show me last time where there was discussion on this.

Deulo never showed much potential from the start. He was getting dispossessed easily and was only putting textbook crosses and have had some goals. He was terrible against Madrid and didnt showed much. U are the one who whined in this thread so funny how u asked me to whine in Deulo thread lol.

Look at ur post history. Its a joke.

God Serena

Actually I was wrong, I am sorry. It is far more beneficial to read carefully what you say, as there is much higher probability the total opposite will happen. You are sort of anti-nostradamus here.

As for rest, based on my theory, thanks!

The total opposite will happen? Wtf are you even talking about? If Semedo has been so dominant attacking wise early on why don't you show me something more than match ratings to actually back up your argument?

Like good god you're so fucking deluded it's insane. I know you're obviously butthurt that I called out your delusions in the Paulinho thread after you tried to call me out for no damn reason but it's starting to look really pathetic.

LeeRomeno

The total opposite will happen? Wtf are you even talking about? If Semedo has been so dominant attacking wise early on why don't you show me something more than match ratings to actually back up your argument?

Like good god you're so fucking deluded it's insane. I know you're obviously butthurt that I called out your delusions in the Paulinho thread after you tried to call me out for no damn reason but it's starting to look really pathetic.

What argument? I asked a question...
I cannot possibly be butthurt by comments from someone who has 0 clue on football.

Deulo never showed much potential from the start. He was getting dispossessed easily and was only putting textbook crosses and have had some goals. He was terrible against Madrid and didnt showed much. U are the one who whined in this thread so funny how u asked me to whine in Deulo thread lol.

Look at ur post history. Its a joke.

Quite funny actually, I always thought you had no sense of humor whatsoever and lived off being bitter, arrogant and negative towards the squad, coach, board, fans, whoever. Who would have known you find humor in my post history. Well, laughter is very important for anyones mental health, I am glad my history is there for you.

PS! rofl yes, I wanted you to whine in Deulo thread, that was my sole purpose in this thread. Great logic!

henias

Quite funny actually, I always thought you had no sense of humor whatsoever and lived off being bitter, arrogant and negative towards the squad, coach, board, fans, whoever. Who would have known you find humor in my post history. Well, laughter is very important for anyones mental health, I am glad my history is there for you.

PS! rofl yes, I wanted you to whine in Deulo thread, that was my sole purpose in this thread. Great logic!

Said the guy who was complaining about players being scapegoats and talked abt death threats like they were able to cause harm to the players in any second. Still have the cheek to talk about no sense of humor when u display extreme paranoia and sensitivity towards the users here. Yea so much for the sense of humor lmao. Glad most people find you welcoming.

You started whining first about Nelson and compare the both of them but when I told u he didnt have potential and u call that "whining" lmao. The irony.

LeeRomeno

Said the guy who was complaining about players being scapegoats and talked abt death threats like they were able to cause harm to the players in any second. Still have the cheek to talk about no sense of humor when u display extreme paranoia and sensitivity towards the users here. Yea so much for the sense of humor lmao. Glad most people find you welcoming.

You started whining first about Nelson and compare the both of them but when I told u he didnt have potential and u call that "whining" lmao. The irony.

Rofl @ paranoia and sensitivity and yes, says the guy who thinks overblaming 1-2 players and joining the hatred bandwagon is not cool, not to mention wishing your own squad players (or any in matter of fact) to be hurt or dead, which is totally crossing the line.
You need a reality check on what is whining and what is not.

God Serena

What argument? I asked a question...
I cannot possibly be butthurt by comments from someone who has 0 clue on football.

Your question is long in the past, you were at least at one point making an attempt to backup your opinion with stats. Considering I'm the only one actually willing to discuss the football being played and not just match ratings and forum comments I find it rich that you're the one trying to say I have no football knowledge.

Edit: Almost forgot to call you delusional. My bad.

Last edited:

henias

Rofl @ paranoia and sensitivity and yes, says the guy who thinks overblaming 1-2 players and joining the hatred bandwagon is not cool, not to mention wishing your own squad players (or any in matter of fact) to be hurt or dead, which is totally crossing the line.
You need a reality check on what is whining and what is not.

I dont see anyone wishing death, its just more made up bullcrap baloney from you just to prove ur point and put others in a bad light.

I think u need a serious reality check on what's "overblaming" when players are simply rated on their performance and potential. Maybe u need to lighten up and take a long look at urself before coming here and say Nelson shouldnt be in a Barca kit when it's his first season here despite showing great on his debut (Madrid, Juventus).

So ironic. And yes, get yourself checked.

Home of Barca Fans