Nelson Semedo

LeeRomeno

I dont see anyone wishing death, its just more made up bullcrap baloney from you just to prove ur point and put others in a bad light.

I think u need a serious reality check on what's "overblaming" when players are simply rated on their performance and potential. Maybe u need to lighten up and take a long look at urself before coming here and say Nelson shouldnt be in a Barca kit when it's his first season here despite showing great on his debut (Madrid, Juventus).

So ironic. And yes, get yourself checked.

Not talking about you specifically, you are just one of the 2 who keeps responding. If my words put others, who are fcking idiots and should not be considered fans, in a bad light, than that is just great.
I need to lighten up? I am pretty sure people who just cannot enjoy the magical years Barcelona has given us and feel the need to constantly trash own players, coach and whatelse need to lighten up.
And where exactly did I say Semedo shouldnt be in Barca kit. What is this retarded habit of stating completely random facts. What does this give, dont get it.

Your question is long in the past, you were at least at one point making an attempt to backup your opinion with stats. Considering I'm the only one actually willing to discuss the football being played and not just match ratings and forum comments I find it rich that you're the one trying to say I have no football knowledge.

Edit: Almost forgot to call you delusional. My bad.

IN order to have any knowledge in any field of topic, you need to understand critique and also the fact that quite often you are not right. What is most important, you need to realize when you are not and then learn from it.
You are far too stubborn for that and you have obsessions, which have no real factual evidence behind them, in the end you just come down as a bitter troll, who follows his blind agenda and hence comes out with a guy with 0 football intelligence.

Edit: almost forgot to thank you!

henias

Not talking about you specifically, you are just one of the 2 who keeps responding. If my words put others, who are fcking idiots and should not be considered fans, in a bad light, than that is just great.
I need to lighten up? I am pretty sure people who just cannot enjoy the magical years Barcelona has given us and feel the need to constantly trash own players, coach and whatelse need to lighten up.
And where exactly did I say Semedo shouldnt be in Barca kit. What is this retarded habit of stating completely random facts. What does this give, dont get it.

Basically just boils down to the point that u are a complete idiot. You are the one who responded to me first and when I defend my point u call me whining.

Yea u said Semedo is not good enough for Barcelona, put him in the same category as Deulofeu and suggested Nelson ends up the same as him.

You said u are not talking about me but yet keep on telling me abt how players are "trashed" and crucified as "scapegoats" and what not, suggesting I'm the same category as those who wished death. Let me tell you, I'm not and I dont give a fuck.

I'm only talking about Semedo and the obsession of u trying to bring ur own century old delusional topic about the players being
tormented into every discussion is fatuous and stupid. I'm not even throwing stuff or chanting against our players at our own stadium.

It's okay, keep living in your tiny box and keep grumbling and complaining about the users here, no one gives a fuck.

God Serena

IN order to have any knowledge in any field of topic, you need to understand critique and also the fact that quite often you are not right. What is most important, you need to realize when you are not and then learn from it.
You are far too stubborn for that and you have obsessions, which have no real factual evidence behind them, in the end you just come down as a bitter troll, who follows his blind agenda and hence comes out with a guy with 0 football intelligence.

Edit: almost forgot to thank you!

All you're describing is yourself, because nothing you have said has supported your assertion that opposing defenses have found Semedo out the way they found out Deulofeu.

I have plenty of football knowledge, the game is practically my life. I'm amused by how willing you are to tell someone they don't know anything about football when you are the one trying to say Semedo's declining match ratings means his offensive game has declined, despite his offensive game being massively poor from the beginning. You have still yet to even try and explain this but you sure are quick to belittle my understanding of the game. But I'm the troll? That's rich. Take your delusions elsewhere. Your initial question was utter nonsense.

LeeRomeno

All you're describing is yourself, because nothing you have said has supported your assertion that opposing defenses have found Semedo out the way they found out Deulofeu.

I have plenty of football knowledge, the game is practically my life. I'm amused by how willing you are to tell someone they don't know anything about football when you are the one trying to say Semedo's declining match ratings means his offensive game has declined, despite his offensive game being massively poor from the beginning. You have still yet to even try and explain this but you sure are quick to belittle my understanding of the game. But I'm the troll? That's rich. Take your delusions elsewhere. Your initial question was utter nonsense.

Why should i say anything? Did I state a fact that opposing defenses have found him out? No i asked a question on why there is common understanding that he is just "not confident", while Deulo with similar season is just bad, opposition has found him out and its good he was shipped away.
If anything I expected answers being around the topic of Semedo being hyped player vs Deulo was just a random transfer noone wanted/expected and it is harder to believe the next Alves is not next Alves, while to believe Deulo, who was better than most expected in the beginning, could replicate it after his form dropped. My bad for actually expecting some discussion, should have known better.
Your obsession over La Masia, considering its current state and overall young players makes me question your "football knowledge" heavily. Also, I never said his declining match ratings means his offensive game has decline, thats just some retarded story you keep telling here. Only pulled ratings to show how both players have had similar fortunes this season.

PS! If you do not realize a difference between question and a statement, then you should seriously question your presence on a discussion forum lol.

Basically just boils down to the point that u are a complete idiot. You are the one who responded to me first and when I defend my point u call me whining.

Yea u said Semedo is not good enough for Barcelona, put him in the same category as Deulofeu and suggested Nelson ends up the same as him.

You said u are not talking about me but yet keep on telling me abt how players are "trashed" and crucified as "scapegoats" and what not, suggesting I'm the same category as those who wished death. Let me tell you, I'm not and I dont give a fuck.

I'm only talking about Semedo and the obsession of u trying to bring ur own century old delusional topic about the players being
tormented into every discussion is fatuous and stupid. I'm not even throwing stuff or chanting against our players at our own stadium.

It's okay, keep living in your tiny box and keep grumbling and complaining about the users here, no one gives a fuck.

This is like Trump level random statements her:

O really, i responded to you first? Recognize this?
Deulofeu? Good start of the season? Tell me another joke.
This was your quote and Deulofeu had a good start of the season, at least much better than anyone expected.
No, I never said he was not good enough for Barcelona. I was asking why he is treated differently from Deulo, while they had similar seasons.
No, I never suggested he ends up the same as him, only said it is a possibility, which is true, cannot really tell with any new signings.
Yes, I am talking about overall mentality of this forum, if you feel like its targeted at you, you must feel guilty then and try to defend yourself.

Rofl, i only mentioned the complaints about users, because you brought it up. Remember?

You should get your brain checked really. Pathetic response

henias

This is like Trump level random statements her:

O really, i responded to you first? Recognize this?

This was your quote and Deulofeu had a good start of the season, at least much better than anyone expected.
No, I never said he was not good enough for Barcelona. I was asking why he is treated differently from Deulo, while they had similar seasons.
No, I never suggested he ends up the same as him, only said it is a possibility, which is true, cannot really tell with any new signings.
Yes, I am talking about overall mentality of this forum, if you feel like its targeted at you, you must feel guilty then and try to defend yourself.

Rofl, i only mentioned the complaints about users, because you brought it up. Remember?

You should get your brain checked really. Pathetic response

Nope Deulofeu was average, didnt had any standout performances at the start but was scoring abit here and there in league games and thats all.

Again, I dont care about what mentality u are trying to bring across and u trying to lump Nelson and Deulofeu together is a joke. Yea, the "unfair treatment" and say Nelson is treated better than the rest, the things u keep trying to bring across is all the same age old bullshit. I just basically emphasised explicitly of what type of an idiot you are, I didnt brought it up, you did. Your first post already reeked of ur stupid theory and assumption of how players are treated "unfairly" by fans.

Ironic how your miserable lashing on the fans are more pathetic.

LeeRomeno

Nope Deulofeu was average, didnt had any standout performances at the start but was scoring abit here and there in league games and thats all.

Again, I dont care about what mentality u are trying to bring across and u trying to lump Nelson and Deulofeu together is a joke. Yea, the "unfair treatment" and say Nelson is treated better than the rest, the things u keep trying to bring across is all the same age old bullshit. I just basically emphasised explicitly of what type of an idiot you are, I didnt brought it up, you did. Your first post already reeked of ur stupid theory and assumption of how players are treated "unfairly" by fans.

Ironic how your miserable lashing on the fans are more pathetic.

No i am not trying to do anything, was merely asking a question. How many times do i have to repeat myself. Do you understand the difference between a question and a statement lol.
And sure, if you think wishing your club to lose games, just because your endless whining and critique would be "right" in that scenario, then I dont expect you to feel different in any way. Werent you the guy who wished Messi left the club? Such a genius I am arguing against here.

henias

No i am not trying to do anything, was merely asking a question. How many times do i have to repeat myself. Do you understand the difference between a question and a statement lol.
And sure, if you think wishing your club to lose games, just because your endless whining and critique would be "right" in that scenario, then I dont expect you to feel different in any way. Werent you the guy who wished Messi left the club? Such a genius I am arguing against here.

Yeah I answered u the question but u call it whining. Great logic.

omidferoz

Why even play him for 3 minutes? i thought there was a clauses in his contract where we have to pay Benfica a certain amount of money for every game he plays.

Truthist

Why pay over the odds for players and then never play them. It's fine whilst we are winning but the pressure on EV will intensify when we fall into a rut.

God Serena

Yeah, it doesn't look like Semedo has much of a chance here based on how lowly he's rated by Valverde. Seems to be a similar case to Yerry Mina, who I suspect won't be playing unless he absolutely must if his time so far is any indication. It doesn't matter how good either of them are, Valverde will stick to what he likes better. It's just a shame we can't get Vidal or Paulinho to get this kind of treatment.

Truthist

When Lucho left I thought that was the end of favouritism but it seems like we have to carry on suffering.

Give the youngsters a run please.

God Serena

When Lucho left I thought that was the end of favouritism but it seems like we have to carry on suffering.

Give the youngsters a run please.

Well, one positive is the Arda love Lucho had hit a brick wall when Valverde showed up, which led to us finally getting rid of him, so I guess there's that...

Home of Barca Fans