Nelson Semedo

Arizona Scott

Good game especially defensively. Thought he got out of some tight tricky situations very well

Agreed.

I do think he is 1st choie RB, particularly playing opponents with pace threats on his side. Bob is a great back-up option or change of pace, so I am feeling pretty good at RB all in all.

xXKonan

With his Performances, you should just make him a full-time RB and only play Roberto there if needed.

Clearly, Valverde trusts Semedo to play in most of the big games, especially against pacy players. Why not just let him be a full-time starter now and let Roberto just fill in as a utility player, like Lucho initially used him during the 2015/16 season.

Cule4life

The Culest
[MENTION=21827]biraboyz[/MENTION]

1dbc58495eef68075bcd748204b3ed751db6d0f804d2f271e58156be065e226f.jpg

The only thing surprising about biraboyz is that he hasn't been banned yet.

Danic

Very good game in defense. I dont rate his offense with messi RW any more. Its a complete joke how empty our right side is in front of him every time he has the ball.
At least u can see that hes getting more and more confident and tries some dribbling from time to time(and hes good at it)

MTL_Barca

Has just to get better offensively but i guess it's hard if there is no RW unless you are Dani Alves levels of offensive power.

Looked so much better with Dembele/Malcom

Cule4life

The Culest
Shame his potential is being wasted due to Messi (that he actually plays RW), Suarez (that he's finished) and Valverde (that he's a manager) being in denial.

xXKonan

The only thing I could see working is Suarez being pushed to the left as a Left Forward with Alba making up for Suarez's shortcomings on the wings and Messi being pushed in the middle with Dembele on the right. Because right now Valverde does not want to bench Suarez.

Valverde actually used this last season for a short time but Dembele got injured and wasn't used much again. Only way Dembele and Semedo play together or Malcom and Semedo is if one of Messi/Suarez are injured or being rested.

Home of Barca Fans