Nelson Semedo

Raketa10

Semedo never proved that he should be an undisputed starter for Barca. If we can find a better solution and if the right offer comes than we should sell but I sincerely doubt that Wague is the proper replacement. If they intend to sell Semedo and play Roberto in 90% of games that would be a disaster. We already have problems on the left side (only one LB) so I hope we won't create even worse situation on the right side. :facepalm:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he will be a good fit for a counterattacking team. For Barca he's been quite average. Of course I also think he would play better under a more attacking coach.

M

Medz

Wan Bissaka is just a younger unproven Semedo lmao all defensive, zero offense

Cancelo is the opposite, all offense, zero defense + inconsistent.

Kimmich.. Forget about him, Bayern is not selling

Promote Wague or get this guy https://youtu.be/Yfl9UVv8Yug

Sidewinder

Wague is very promising, but also very green. He should be Semedo's subs. Another season with Sergi Roberto as rb is unacceptable, imo.

xXKonan

According to MD the odds of him leaving are Zero now as Semedo and Mendes have accepted he won't leave this summer as the club refuses to sell him.

Arizona Scott

With Erieeee Ernieee still here, he won't start over our starting Right Bob.

Semedo started 20 of 38 Liga matches. He started 5 of 12 CL matches. He got right at 50% of the RB minutes over the season, despite Bob's overall performance metrics being a little better.

Semedo has been adjusting to Barca football now 2 seasons, next year I think is the test year to see if he is our fixture at RB. If he can show just a little improvement over last year I think the job is his. But if he stays flat to last year (mix of good bad things relatively proportionate) I think we can do better and will just have to make it though another platoon of him/Bob.

He will get plenty of chances this year to prove he is the undisputed RB starter this upcoming year and I hope he seizes it. Bob is pretty solid in case he fails and we need to rethink it in January or next summer.

Birdy

Including Semedo in the 'operation Griezman' is another football crime for the years to come this board looks ready to commit..

FC433

A. Madrid are very serious and want him. I would not really mind selling him. He is very good, but not good enough in the final third. Let us see some the $$$$$ that A. Madrid got. 60m and he is theirs.

Thoughts?

xXKonan

A. Madrid are very serious and want him. I would not really mind selling him. He is very good, but not good enough in the final third. Let us see some the $$$$$ that A. Madrid got. 60m and he is theirs.

Thoughts?
The odds of spending big money on an RB this summer even if we sold Semedo are low. The club will probably use what money we have left over to help try and fund a move for Neymar instead and find some bargain Bin LB to back up Alba and call it a summer.

Who would be Roberto's backup? Wague is it risky? Yeah because Roberto will still be the first choice and Wague is still raw in some areas. Don't count on the Club considering getting Alves back because apparently Barto and Alves are on rough terms.

Home of Barca Fans