Nelson Semedo

Sorin

Awful, absolutely awful. Would like another RB in the summer tbh. Would sell Sergi Roberto and use the money for another RB. Who is that I don t know, but that's why we have well paid scouts.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Was he sleeping this match? Might as well not go forward at all. What really pissed me off was a Spurs counter where he took until after Spurs took the shot to literally jog back. It was a good 10 secs or so before Semedo even came on screen

pregra

His lack of positional ability is hurting us. And going forward he seems to never complete the final ball into the box.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was very good defensively as of late, but today he was mediocre. I'm giving him benefit of the doubt given that Roberto is injured and will still have to retrieve form after recovering.

Joan

Absolutely horrendous match from our defensive behemoth. Seriously though, needs to improve big time to keep the spot. Painfully inconsistent.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Does one good thing, but follows it up with a mediocre move....

So disappointing to see him have some progress and then it's stalled.

I would sign a new RB if possible and put an end to the Semedo-Roberto experience once and for all.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Does one good thing, but follows it up with a mediocre move....

So disappointing to see him have some progress and then it's stalled.

I would sign a new RB if possible and put an end to the Semedo-Roberto experience once and for all.

At first we should give a chance to Wague I think.

Sorin

He s already 25 years old. Unless Pep coaches us tgis guy won t progress much further. It s true of Roberto as well and they are both beneath our level.

giorgoXXI

His positioning was shocking today. But to be fair today I think he didn't get the help he usually gets from Rakitic (who was playing in the Busquets role), and obviously Dembele is not going to track back.

FC433

Would not get rid of him unless there is someone worth trying. He is okay, could be better, much better. He has got everything to be an excellent RB but he needs someone to coach him.

Great backup and good character.

Home of Barca Fans