Nelson Semedo

MTL_Barca

I said he is a legend for Masia kids not a club legend ffs. People here need to learn to read

"Legend" is still a very weird way to express this. He absolutely is a role model for every la masia kid because he made his way into the first team without being crazy talented but instead with patience and a lot of work. But "legend" still seems a bit far fetched. I guess for most kids a "la masia legend" would still be someone like Iniesta, Xavi or Messi - coming from la masia to become one of the best players of all time. Thats legendary stuff right here where Sergi is just this generations Pedro.

Messigician

"Legend" is still a very weird way to express this. He absolutely is a role model for every la masia kid because he made his way into the first team without being crazy talented but instead with patience and a lot of work. But "legend" still seems a bit far fetched. I guess for most kids a "la masia legend" would still be someone like Iniesta, Xavi or Messi - coming from la masia to become one of the best players of all time. Thats legendary stuff right here where Sergi is just this generations Pedro.

Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are once in a lifetime freaks. They're club legends period but not something realistic for the vast majority of la masia players

Joan

If you see who the legends listed on the official page are, I don't see why Roberto, if he spends his whole career here, possibly retiring as a captain, wouldn't be there.

Cule4life

The Culest
WHy exactly are you even a Barca fan? Are you just stupid or stupid?

Hey boy go spread your holier than thou BS somewhere else. I don't give a shit about your criteria for being a Barca fan.

Because the kids can relate more to someone young like Sergi which motivates and inspires them that it's not impossible you dumb fuck.

Messi was a kid sometime too. Roberto is 26 now no longer a kid.

Get inspired from Messi to be among the best in the world despite problems like growth hormone deficiency. Or be inspired from a jack of all trades, master of none, who would have been sold long ago if he wasn't from La Masia. Yup kids should we go with the 2nd choice :lol:

Last edited:

Sorin

Pedro was way better at what he did than Roberto. It's not even a contest. Hell he might have defended even better than Roberto which should be one of the few attributes that he ought to have over a winger like Pedro.

khaled_a_d

If you see who the legends listed on the official page are, I don't see why Roberto, if he spends his whole career here, possibly retiring as a captain, wouldn't be there.

This
Truth is Legend is a very wide term that it is almost illogical to have this discussion without defining the term 1st.
In some way Legends are the true elite players in your history that made world of difference, Puyol,Xavi,Iniesta & Messi are probably the only one that goes to the list from current generation with R10 from previous one if you are going to be strict with it.
On the other hand it can be with players who "served the club well" and by this standard Roberto has huge chance to make it to the list, as dozen of players who played to us in past decade alone.
And this isn't just a Barca thing, some Madrid fans for example consider a guy like Gutti a legend for example.

biraboyz

Banned
This
Truth is Legend is a very wide term that it is almost illogical to have this discussion without defining the term 1st.
In some way Legends are the true elite players in your history that made world of difference, Puyol,Xavi,Iniesta & Messi are probably the only one that goes to the list from current generation with R10 from previous one if you are going to be strict with it.
On the other hand it can be with players who "served the club well" and by this standard Roberto has huge chance to make it to the list, as dozen of players who played to us in past decade alone.
And this isn't just a Barca thing, some Madrid fans for example consider a guy like Gutti a legend for example.

This, you can still be a TEAM Legends even if you're not among the elite players. Fisher is considered a Laker's legend even if his not even a top 10 point guards at his time playing for the Laker's

YodaMaster

Classic clown Valverde: puts Semedo in the fridge for 1 month, then suddenly throws him in a lion cage when Semedo had just enough time to get rusty. Now if Semedo doesn't perform amazing (which is normal in those circumstances) geniuses from barcaforum will come yell how bad he is and how better Sergi the fraud is.
#Routine

Barcilliant

Classic clown Valverde: puts Semedo in the fridge for 1 month, then suddenly throws him in a lion cage when Semedo had just enough time to get rusty. Now if Semedo doesn't perform amazing (which is normal in those circumstances) geniuses from barcaforum will come yell how bad he is and how better Sergi the fraud is.
#Routine
THIS!!!

clemente

That ball from Suarez to right wing and Semedo wasn't even on my TV screen, somewhere behind the midfield line. It shows that he has instructions of sitting back, covering for Messi, and then people complain that he is "not good offensively". The instructions Alba and Semedo have are completely different.

Home of Barca Fans