Nelson Semedo

xxxxxx

Dest is only 19, and he's not rated that well at Ajax. Even he does come here, he's not going to be the answers to our problems..... the same with Garcia. I honestly believe we're still going to be shit defensively even with Garcia and Dest out there. 2 young and inexperienced defenders won't suddenly save us. It's going to takes years before they actually become consistent and good.

Semedo will probably do well in Wolves. He's not a great defender or whatever.... but he can definitely do a good job for a top 6 team.

JamDav1982

I agree that he is worse than Roberto but if we sell him just to buy someone who is worse what do we gain with that?
Dest will probably cost less and earn less but I really don?t see real talent in him. Let?s hope I?m totally wrong because this isn?t the moment to gamble on players.

If it is Dest then fine with him being a player for future more than this season to rotate with Roberto until good enough.

Barca are at a point where need start developing players for rebuilt team.

Would rather Dest if they see potential than a bang average RB who is just slightly better than Roberto.

vuji_31

He didnt have connection with Messi becaise he is not part of Amigos.

Also Messi playing in midfield fidn't help him at all.

Anyway, I would not be suprised if Barto spend 40mil on De Marcos or Alan Nyom

FC433

Raiola and Mendes will always move their players whenever you wantt. That is one thing we need to remember. Haaland, please :blush:

Birdy

WE are back in 2017:
buying an upcoming, young RB with the aim to have him rotate with a midfielder who never became a proper RB.
In 2023, we will be still looking for an RB

khaled_a_d

I agree that he is worse than Roberto but if we sell him just to buy someone who is worse what do we gain with that?
Dest will probably cost less and earn less but I really don?t see real talent in him. Let?s hope I?m totally wrong because this isn?t the moment to gamble on players.

Obviously it is worse for the football team if we get someone worse.
But as you stated it is beneficial financially for the club.
More importantly Semedo has 2 years left and we failed to agree a reasonable extension with him. So this is the last chance to get a high fee for him.

Andrew M

Obviously it is worse for the football team if we get someone worse.
But as you stated it is beneficial financially for the club.
More importantly Semedo has 2 years left and we failed to agree a reasonable extension with him. So this is the last chance to get a high fee for him.

Indeed and there is really no incentive to give him a contract extension. He's ok but worth selling for a good offer

Barcilliant

Semedo was another victim of Shitverdes mismanagement. I'm not saying he would have been the next Alves but he was never properly developed. Watch how Nuno will turn him into a beast.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Semedo was another victim of Shitverdes mismanagement. I'm not saying he would have been the next Alves but he was never properly developed. Watch how Nuno will turn him into a beast.

He will easily look better in a EL level team like Wolves. Not good enough for Barca and never will be, however. Digne is beasting it up at Everton, for example.

xxxxxx

Most players have looked completely shit here in the past 3 to 4 years. That's what happens when your team has no structure to it.

I guarantee you if Griezmann and Dembele were to leave, they'll be much better in other teams. I fully expect Semedo to be a good signing for Wolves.

FinBarcelonafan

Most players have looked completely shit here in the past 3 to 4 years. That's what happens when your team has no structure to it.

I guarantee you if Griezmann and Dembele were to leave, they'll be much better in other teams. I fully expect Semedo to be a good signing for Wolves.

True. Our so called system has been trash for years now.

mc_lovin

Sure, our system was less than optimal, but Semedo is the blandest, no personality footballer I have ever seen here. Emerson at least adds grit and Dest potential.

Home of Barca Fans