Nelson Semedo

Horatio

You're welcome
Yip. Semedo would be 2x the player in an attacking team. We need his pace for defending as well. And I like he is pretty solid on the ball. 2 horrendous passes though.

Leong157

He was ok. There was a few mistake here and there but not too much.
The only moment that I did not like is around the end. When Messi drop deep and shield the ball, There was 4-5 Napoli player around Messi. Semedo was just standing a few meters ahead doing nothing. Gave no support whatsoever. Eventually Messi lost the ball in an dangerous area.

kattanib

He is a hard worker who has his limits. Cannot expect more from him, these are his abilities. As long as he is working hard then he is doing what he is supposed to do, the rest is on the board and manager in case they want to buy a better RB

serghei

He is a hard worker who has his limits. Cannot expect more from him, these are his abilities. As long as he is working hard then he is doing what he is supposed to do, the rest is on the board and manager in case they want to buy a better RB

Those are bad passes any player at this level is expected to make. Nothing to do with his ability. Just woeful passes at times. It's pretty annoying, because one of those bad passes happened after he beat his man straight with a first touch on the chest.

He has the ability to do that, which is super tough, and yet can't play a simple pass next.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Cancelo wasn't godawful in defence I would have been in favour of that trade so much. Semedo is just disappointing. Even when he gets into good positions and makes a good run he ruins it with a shocking pass or head down starts running backwards :shrug:

khaled_a_d

We know who he is on offense already, and he is a player who doesn't seem capable of playing well at both ends. Games were he put good attacking performance he wasn't able to make a contribution on defense.

Last night we played conservative, which I don't hate since we aren't good/great team any more. Him and ALba limited Napoli attack from wings and we were rarely if ever put on situation that we were behind the ball or in a losing race.

For now, I would take that.

Home of Barca Fans