Nelson Semedo

JamDav1982

You won't have the possibility to replace him with someone better, because you lack the funds for it.

If it means getting Emerson back for some millions and loaning out Semedo should do it.

Even Roberto is still a better RB than him purely for fact can actually play football but he is not good enough either.

mc_lovin

Replacing him with Emerson is a bad idea. Brings nothing. Emerson is a worse player. Saying there are 10 rightbacks in EPL better than him is gross exaggeration.

I seriously doubt that. Emerson at the very least has good attacking instincts, is fast, tenacious, physical (!). Well worth the shot. Hes not a ball carrier like Semedo (imo his best attribute), but superior in everything else.

JamDav1982

Emerson is unknown quantity and not proven to be Barca ready.

Semedo is proven as not anywhere near good enough.

Would take the chance to improve rather than accept known failures.

Barca are at point have to take risks to try and improve situation.

khaled_a_d

We won't have the possibility to replace him with someone better, because we lack the funds for it.

Again, you don't factor the renewing process.
No club, including us, want to accept his salary demands, that he wants until he is almost 32.
If he stays, you are committing to him for 5 years with no way out, Umtiti style.
Do you want that?

serghei

Again, you don't factor the renewing process.
No club, including us, want to accept his salary demands, that he wants until he is almost 32.
If he stays, you are committing to him for 5 years with no way out, Umtiti style.
Do you want that?

If he doesn't drop his demands, move him. No doubt.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Someone better than Semedo? Just drag anyone from Infantil B to replace him and it's an instant upgrade.
I haven't seen such limited and shaky RB since Oleguer.

jamrock

I wanted to keep him, because i thought we didn't have enough money to renew the entire squad, but i agree with Khalid prospective, he's got to go.

Get dest.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We need an attacking RB, in last 3 years he showed some glimpse of brilliance here and there and that's it, should have sold him to Atletico then we had a chance instead of making him a starter.

HanDW

The worst part is that no-one is going to make a strong cash offer after he got destroyed yesterday, before i would say his value was around 25-30M, today we will be lucky to get 15.

soul24rage

The worst part is that no-one is going to make a strong cash offer after he got destroyed yesterday, before i would say his value was around 25-30M, today we will be lucky to get 15.

I'd honestly sell him for that amount and use it to buy someone like Dest.

Xaviniesta

next day and im still in disbelief at how bad that performance was. worse than aleix vidal performance in the supercup

would rather have montoya back than to see this clown start again

Nothanks

Where are all the geniuses that kept saying this was the future, this was the best defending right back; who were the idiots that said this peasant of a player can even pass a ball.
I rather play 40 year old Dani Alves than this loser.
Funny how the pique thread and even Roberto thread get more posts after the game than this fraud who was involved in, what 4/5 Bayern goals?
I’m off again; nothing surprises me more than seeing people trying to deflect Semedo’s performances and shift blame to amigos etc.
Let’s keep this fucker because he can run and fuck people like pique who are the least of our problems lmfao nice one

SG-7

This guy was fuking atrocious last night. Got exposed so badly. Serouisly how do you defend like that? Twice he got caught out trying to let the ball run out and opposition stole it to end up scoring. GTFO out of this club.

Home of Barca Fans