Nelson Semedo

PhilS

Please be true. I can't stand to see him ever again at Barca RB after the Bayern game. The team can just play without a RB, that would be less painful.

feggydinho

Sure, our system was less than optimal, but Semedo is the blandest, no personality footballer I have ever seen here. Emerson at least adds grit and Dest potential.

if we are being honest, all right back would struggle in Barca, where you have to attack and defend at the same time. He also had no backing from his wingers so he was always exposed. Let's see who we bring to replace him.

Rory

Close to no obvious replacements for him but it probably does say something about his level if the only club interested in him is Wolves who have a hard on for Portuguese players.

Porque

It is probably the moment to bring back Emerson. With Vidal and Suarez gone we do not need to worry about non-eu spots for him and Araujo.

I am reading that Betis have said the option for us to purchase Emerson for 9 million is impossible though. Perhaps the period for the clause has passed.

Multiple journalists quoted as saying Barca want to spend no more than 5 million on a full back.

So get used to the idea of watching yet more Sergi fucking Roberto.

xxxxxx

Multiple journalists quoted as saying Barca want to spend no more than 5 million on a full back.

So get used to the idea of watching yet more Sergi fucking Roberto.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bartomeu wants to use all the money to pay off the debt and we'll be stuck with the squad we have now.

Sailor Mars

Disappointing tenure at Barca. Benfica fans raved about his offense.

He got here. Looked good because he had speed, which is the most valuable physical trait for a fullback. Good dribbler too. Would get pressed sometimes , and had the dribbling ability to get by the defender.

Didn't agree with Valverde benching him early in his 1st season. Looked neutered offensively when he finally got in the starting lineup again. Can't completely fault Valverde because Semedo hasn't shown much vision or creativity over his 3 seasons at the club.

Home of Barca Fans