User Tag List

Page 167 of 222 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3327

Thread: 2 - NÚlson Semedo

  1. #2491
    Senior Member
    Nothanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i did this was 2 weeks ago
    https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/dange...ivefrigatebird
    why don't you show me some proof of him wearing our shirt and providing a good attacking run?
    maybe something worth noting other than his sprints back on defense

    edit: after showering i do remember that one time he actually did a run behind real madrid defense and was going to admit i was wrong but then i remembered that was only after the red card... damn
    Last edited by Nothanks; 11th February 2018 at 04:57 PM.

  2. #2492
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always say he has to improve there. But Roberto also left a lot to be desired over the last matches and thats usually the only thing he does better as semedo as a rb.

  3. #2493
    Senior Member
    Nothanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    947
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danic View Post
    I always say he has to improve there. But Roberto also left a lot to be desired over the last matches and thats usually the only thing he does better as semedo as a rb.
    you mean everything else bar defending?
    like today, semedo would have offered nothing more than roberto considering getafe barely attacked, i don't see how this is a debate.. one offers something more than the other past the halfway line.. against teams that park the buss i rather have the guy that does more than compared to the guy that does less and waits to be attacked.
    Last edited by Nothanks; 12th February 2018 at 12:28 AM.

  4. #2494
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,548
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothanks View Post
    you mean everything else bar defending?
    like today, semedo would have offered nothing more than roberto considering getafe barely attacked, i don't see how this is a debate.. one offers something more than the other past the halfway line.. against teams that park the buss i rather have the guy that does more than compared to the guy that does less and waits to be attacked.
    The big drawback with Roberto ( who I rate as a midfielder) is that he keeps making the 'midfield' type passes infield when he's playing at RB. ... the pases get intercepted and we are under instant pressure .

  5. #2495
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Semedo was showing great potential at the start, none of the benchers showed that, I already said it. Mental capacity can definitely be improved with consistent game time because he seemed to lack in fluidity and connection with the team.

    "never been discussed at all"? You're a joke really. Your whole post history revolves around it.

    Same treatment of what exactly? If there's same treatment in the first place, Suarez would be benched straight from the start. No he didnt, so why the fck are u complaining? All I said is for Semedo to have a more consistent game time and to let him get grind with the team after a season or two. Get a grip.
    Oh okey, so you are excused, my point is that both Deulo and Semedo showed "potential" in the beginning of season according to many commenters here, but for some reason, we can be far more patient with the latter. If you never saw potential in Deulo, then you can go whine in some other thread, as this is not for you.

    Yes this topic has not been discussed at all, wtf are you talking about. Show me last time where there was discussion on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Ah, so you're going to pull the "My words don't matter" card now? I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Amusing to see you still trying to stick by them regardless, though. You should probably try to pick one.

    I've been saying from the beginning that Semedo wasn't good going forward. Whether he's on the right team or not I couldn't care less, but your argument that he's been found out by opposing defenses the way Deulofeu was is flat out wrong, as it suggests he was doing well in the opposing half early on, which his stats and position in the team clearly contradict.






    If you're going to plug your ears and pretend you didn't mean what you said, at least stop being so deluded to blame it on me.



    Just trying to give some logic to the idiotic things you're saying, comparing the match ratings of a fullback and a winger and drawing the conclusion that both of them have correlating data because they've both declined offensively. Although I guess you're trying to pretend that's not what you were saying at all, even though you even went as far as to quote yourself where you made the initial statement...






    And yet, here you are, desperately trying to argue your deluded opinions.




    You cry like a little girl about me insulting you yet you sling just as many insults. No "Question" anywhere to be seen. Unless you're talking about your initial post, but I don't know if you want to acknowledge anything you said there or not.
    Actually I was wrong, I am sorry. It is far more beneficial to read carefully what you say, as there is much higher probability the total opposite will happen. You are sort of anti-nostradamus here.

    As for rest, based on my theory, thanks!

  6. #2496
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Oh okey, so you are excused, my point is that both Deulo and Semedo showed "potential" in the beginning of season according to many commenters here, but for some reason, we can be far more patient with the latter. If you never saw potential in Deulo, then you can go whine in some other thread, as this is not for you.

    Yes this topic has not been discussed at all, wtf are you talking about. Show me last time where there was discussion on this.
    Deulo never showed much potential from the start. He was getting dispossessed easily and was only putting textbook crosses and have had some goals. He was terrible against Madrid and didnt showed much. U are the one who whined in this thread so funny how u asked me to whine in Deulo thread lol.

    Look at ur post history. Its a joke.

  7. #2497
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,936
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Actually I was wrong, I am sorry. It is far more beneficial to read carefully what you say, as there is much higher probability the total opposite will happen. You are sort of anti-nostradamus here.

    As for rest, based on my theory, thanks!
    The total opposite will happen? Wtf are you even talking about? If Semedo has been so dominant attacking wise early on why don't you show me something more than match ratings to actually back up your argument?

    Like good god you're so fucking deluded it's insane. I know you're obviously butthurt that I called out your delusions in the Paulinho thread after you tried to call me out for no damn reason but it's starting to look really pathetic.

  8. #2498
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    The total opposite will happen? Wtf are you even talking about? If Semedo has been so dominant attacking wise early on why don't you show me something more than match ratings to actually back up your argument?

    Like good god you're so fucking deluded it's insane. I know you're obviously butthurt that I called out your delusions in the Paulinho thread after you tried to call me out for no damn reason but it's starting to look really pathetic.
    What argument? I asked a question...
    I cannot possibly be butthurt by comments from someone who has 0 clue on football.

    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Deulo never showed much potential from the start. He was getting dispossessed easily and was only putting textbook crosses and have had some goals. He was terrible against Madrid and didnt showed much. U are the one who whined in this thread so funny how u asked me to whine in Deulo thread lol.

    Look at ur post history. Its a joke.
    Quite funny actually, I always thought you had no sense of humor whatsoever and lived off being bitter, arrogant and negative towards the squad, coach, board, fans, whoever. Who would have known you find humor in my post history. Well, laughter is very important for anyones mental health, I am glad my history is there for you.

    PS! rofl yes, I wanted you to whine in Deulo thread, that was my sole purpose in this thread. Great logic!

  9. #2499
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Quite funny actually, I always thought you had no sense of humor whatsoever and lived off being bitter, arrogant and negative towards the squad, coach, board, fans, whoever. Who would have known you find humor in my post history. Well, laughter is very important for anyones mental health, I am glad my history is there for you.

    PS! rofl yes, I wanted you to whine in Deulo thread, that was my sole purpose in this thread. Great logic!
    Said the guy who was complaining about players being scapegoats and talked abt death threats like they were able to cause harm to the players in any second. Still have the cheek to talk about no sense of humor when u display extreme paranoia and sensitivity towards the users here. Yea so much for the sense of humor lmao. Glad most people find you welcoming.

    You started whining first about Nelson and compare the both of them but when I told u he didnt have potential and u call that "whining" lmao. The irony.

  10. #2500
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    Said the guy who was complaining about players being scapegoats and talked abt death threats like they were able to cause harm to the players in any second. Still have the cheek to talk about no sense of humor when u display extreme paranoia and sensitivity towards the users here. Yea so much for the sense of humor lmao. Glad most people find you welcoming.

    You started whining first about Nelson and compare the both of them but when I told u he didnt have potential and u call that "whining" lmao. The irony.
    Rofl @ paranoia and sensitivity and yes, says the guy who thinks overblaming 1-2 players and joining the hatred bandwagon is not cool, not to mention wishing your own squad players (or any in matter of fact) to be hurt or dead, which is totally crossing the line.
    You need a reality check on what is whining and what is not.

  11. #2501
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,936
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    What argument? I asked a question...
    I cannot possibly be butthurt by comments from someone who has 0 clue on football.
    Your question is long in the past, you were at least at one point making an attempt to backup your opinion with stats. Considering I'm the only one actually willing to discuss the football being played and not just match ratings and forum comments I find it rich that you're the one trying to say I have no football knowledge.

    Edit: Almost forgot to call you delusional. My bad.
    Last edited by God Serena; 13th February 2018 at 03:35 PM.

  12. #2502
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Rofl @ paranoia and sensitivity and yes, says the guy who thinks overblaming 1-2 players and joining the hatred bandwagon is not cool, not to mention wishing your own squad players (or any in matter of fact) to be hurt or dead, which is totally crossing the line.
    You need a reality check on what is whining and what is not.
    I dont see anyone wishing death, its just more made up bullcrap baloney from you just to prove ur point and put others in a bad light.

    I think u need a serious reality check on what's "overblaming" when players are simply rated on their performance and potential. Maybe u need to lighten up and take a long look at urself before coming here and say Nelson shouldnt be in a Barca kit when it's his first season here despite showing great on his debut (Madrid, Juventus).

    So ironic. And yes, get yourself checked.

  13. #2503
    Senior Member
    LeeRomeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    I dont see anyone wishing death, its just more made up bullcrap baloney from you just to prove ur point and put others in a bad light.

    I think u need a serious reality check on what's "overblaming" when players are simply rated on their performance and potential. Maybe u need to lighten up and take a long look at urself before coming here and say Nelson shouldnt be in a Barca kit when it's his first season here despite showing great on his debut (Madrid, Juventus).

    So ironic. And yes, get yourself checked.
    Not talking about you specifically, you are just one of the 2 who keeps responding. If my words put others, who are fcking idiots and should not be considered fans, in a bad light, than that is just great.
    I need to lighten up? I am pretty sure people who just cannot enjoy the magical years Barcelona has given us and feel the need to constantly trash own players, coach and whatelse need to lighten up.
    And where exactly did I say Semedo shouldnt be in Barca kit. What is this retarded habit of stating completely random facts. What does this give, dont get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    Your question is long in the past, you were at least at one point making an attempt to backup your opinion with stats. Considering I'm the only one actually willing to discuss the football being played and not just match ratings and forum comments I find it rich that you're the one trying to say I have no football knowledge.

    Edit: Almost forgot to call you delusional. My bad.
    IN order to have any knowledge in any field of topic, you need to understand critique and also the fact that quite often you are not right. What is most important, you need to realize when you are not and then learn from it.
    You are far too stubborn for that and you have obsessions, which have no real factual evidence behind them, in the end you just come down as a bitter troll, who follows his blind agenda and hence comes out with a guy with 0 football intelligence.

    Edit: almost forgot to thank you!

  14. #2504
    Senior Member
    henias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Not talking about you specifically, you are just one of the 2 who keeps responding. If my words put others, who are fcking idiots and should not be considered fans, in a bad light, than that is just great.
    I need to lighten up? I am pretty sure people who just cannot enjoy the magical years Barcelona has given us and feel the need to constantly trash own players, coach and whatelse need to lighten up.
    And where exactly did I say Semedo shouldnt be in Barca kit. What is this retarded habit of stating completely random facts. What does this give, dont get it.
    Basically just boils down to the point that u are a complete idiot. You are the one who responded to me first and when I defend my point u call me whining.

    Yea u said Semedo is not good enough for Barcelona, put him in the same category as Deulofeu and suggested Nelson ends up the same as him.

    You said u are not talking about me but yet keep on telling me abt how players are "trashed" and crucified as "scapegoats" and what not, suggesting I'm the same category as those who wished death. Let me tell you, I'm not and I dont give a fuck.

    I'm only talking about Semedo and the obsession of u trying to bring ur own century old delusional topic about the players being
    tormented into every discussion is fatuous and stupid. I'm not even throwing stuff or chanting against our players at our own stadium.

    It's okay, keep living in your tiny box and keep grumbling and complaining about the users here, no one gives a fuck.

  15. #2505
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,936
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    IN order to have any knowledge in any field of topic, you need to understand critique and also the fact that quite often you are not right. What is most important, you need to realize when you are not and then learn from it.
    You are far too stubborn for that and you have obsessions, which have no real factual evidence behind them, in the end you just come down as a bitter troll, who follows his blind agenda and hence comes out with a guy with 0 football intelligence.

    Edit: almost forgot to thank you!
    All you're describing is yourself, because nothing you have said has supported your assertion that opposing defenses have found Semedo out the way they found out Deulofeu.

    I have plenty of football knowledge, the game is practically my life. I'm amused by how willing you are to tell someone they don't know anything about football when you are the one trying to say Semedo's declining match ratings means his offensive game has declined, despite his offensive game being massively poor from the beginning. You have still yet to even try and explain this but you sure are quick to belittle my understanding of the game. But I'm the troll? That's rich. Take your delusions elsewhere. Your initial question was utter nonsense.