Page 113 of 170 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2545

Thread: 2 - Nélson Semedo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i miss sergi roberto

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wasn't good but subbing him out for Aleix for RB was pathetic.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs a winger in front of him or a midfielder who is willing to go forward and support him. Otherwise he has no impact

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said in the Valverde thread, he didn't have the greatest game today but to sub him off for Vidal.

If Valverde wanted more impact he should have taken off Paco for Vidal instead that would have made more sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Fraudverde will give a finished Suarez all season to fuck up every chance and play we create, to the point we may lose every title because of him, just so he can get his 'confidence' back. Yet, he gives no consistent playing time to a bright young player, and takes him off 58 minutes into a bad game.

Yup, a true blue genius this one.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly one of the things I was looking forward to is how Valverde managed young players like he did at Bilbao but they way he has handled Semedo I'm not liking it one bit at all. Semedo started off the season looking strong and had something to work off of but instead Valverde fucked up and went overzealous with the stupid rotations at RB with him and Roberto.

Dude looks like he lost what confidence and the foundation he laid to get better because of it. Like today he didn't have a good match but Valverde again subs him off and brings on a dude who should be nowhere near the RB spot.

How the hell is that suppose to help him? I actually find it infuriating that the likes of Suarez,Pique and fucking Rakitic can get a free pass by Valverde for being flat out garbage and hindering the team while Semedo gets yanked off the field and benched every other game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking he subbed him off because the game was comfortable and we have no other decent RBs available atm. No point risking injury, fatigue?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Androutsos View Post
    I was thinking he subbed him off because the game was comfortable and we have no other decent RBs available atm. No point risking injury, fatigue?
    The game was not in the bag being only 1 goal up at the time and Semedo has had plenty of rest due to being played every other game.

Valverde just has no vision and attacking mindset whatsoever. It’s typical of a midfield team. The sooner he fucks off the better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was pulled because of the way he was playing. He's going to have to play better to play more.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilS View Post
    He was pulled because of the way he was playing. He's going to have to play better to play more.
    Both he and Alba were isolated in the final third which leads to possession loss and a long trek back to defend. No player can play on his own.

Edit: Even when he was unmarked up the pitch he was largely ignored as a passing option.
    Last edited by MessiCam; 19th November 2017 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Androutsos View Post
    If Valverde was thinking about the future, he wouldn't start Pique and Umtiti yesterday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MessiCam View Post
    Both he and Alba were isolated in the final third which leads to possession loss and a long trek back to defend. No player can play on his own.

Edit: Even when he was unmarked up the pitch he was largely ignored as a passing option.
    This. He had no support whatsoever.

Plus that idiot Valverde benching him for no reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is not performing at the level he did at the start of the season which is worrying. He came in at Bernabeu and was really good and playing at the same high level for the next two month. Especially his offensive contributes is nonexistent. Valverde needs to manage him better. Will probably be better with Dembele back and a better midfielder than Rakitic, lets just hope he doesn't have completely lost his confidence by then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's obviously extremely quick, defensively sound(ish) so far, and his ball recovery is excellent. Yesterday the formation did him no favours so I don't want to be too harsh re his offensive capabilities, but his touch doesn't look great, nor his ability in tight spaces. I'm still relatively hopeful he'll come good (and so long as Valverde stops subbing him for Vidal?!) but I think his technique needs to improve. Maybe it's a confidence thing, we'll see. Also it'll help when his team mates trust him more, which I'm sensing they don't, not fully. Of course it doesn't help that he's linking with Rakitic, whereas Alba has Iniesta...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't one of his better games. It's possible he could have picked up a knock cuz he seemed to be struggling a bit and he was also isolated on that side. That's why Valverde pulled him. But i've seen enough of him to know he has what it takes to contribute to this team, so no major worries for now. I can't wait for Ousmane to come back because they were developing some chemistry before the injury.