Adrien Rabiot

cro-man

I have a feeling that his mom will try to squeeze money out of us now because barto must be desperated after not getting de jong:lol: He cant loose two battles against psg:lol: He will try to save his face.

Newcomer

I have a feeling that his mom will try to squeeze money out of us now because barto must be desperated after not getting de jong:lol: He cant loose two battles against psg:lol: He will try to save his face.

From France, the impression is that indeed his mother is trying to use the interest from other clubs to bargain a better deal with Barça. The club is firm and doesn't intend to raise their offer.

The player is dead set on playing for the catalan side.
They want their signing on fee so more realistic arrival in summer.

And about de Ligt, Barça is interested in him but PSG, Manchester City, Bayern, Juventus are offering way more. Juventus on pole so far.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From France, the impression is that indeed his mother is trying to use the interest from other clubs to bargain a better deal with Barça. The club is firm and doesn't intend to raise their offer.

The player is dead set on playing for the catalan side.
They want their signing on fee so more realistic arrival in summer.

And about de Ligt, Barça is interested in him but PSG, Manchester City, Bayern, Juventus are offering way more. Juventus on pole so far.

What a greedy piece of shit Rabiot and his fucking mother are. 10m a year is not enough for them? They can fuck off and eat shit.

I have never hated a Barca signing than this little piece of shit.

Bayern would not be a serious competitor for De Ligt as they would not succumb to the kind of demand him and his agent are making.

Devils

His mother is an unbelievable agent.

Wish she would represent me in business deals.

fffss I'd be one rich fucker.

George_Costanza

well, knowing that we are even more desperate than we lost FDJ, Rabiot can demand much more now and Barca will have to pay or they might look like idiots.

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico, the club is getting fed up with Rabiot and Rabiot's mom due to their non-committal stances. The club gave them a week to decide what they want to do and if they don't give us an answer they will drop the idea of signing him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We've not even signed him yet, but his mother is already giving the club hell :lol:

[tw]1086529967389847552[/tw]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Only good decision when it comes to Rabiot would be to drop our interest in him. This is way beyond ridiculous already. That little crybaby is probably still getting milk from his mother.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Drop him and his disgusting mother. If we do that I will be very happy with this transfer window. Rather nothing than Rabiot.

Givenchy

i think the board see it as Frenkie OR Rabiot, not both and the worst part is, Rabiot is/was probably the first choice. the latest issues with Rabiot probably prompted Barto to meet with Frenkie but if news is to be believed he already has it set for the PSG move. maybe too little too late but agree with [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] i rather sign noone if Rabiot is the current choice

xXKonan

I didn't buy the "We had an agreement" with Rabiot and his clan like most sources were claiming at the time early in the month.

If that were true, Rabiot and his mom wouldn't be making as many moves behind the scenes as they are doing now. Right now his Mom is currently trying to fish ways to get more money out of us and so far it's backfiring right now as we aren't budging from our intial offer.

Next week comes and if they aren't committed we pull the plug and Rabiot's clan did a good job fucking themselves over because I doubt any of the other teams that are interested in him would give him the wages and signing fee they want.

Sorin

Please god just flush this turd away. Don't want this immature prick throwing a tantrum when he gets benched because Arthur is thrice the player and he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. Even for free, he's not worth it.

Home of Barca Fans