Adrien Rabiot

cro-man

A psg troublemaker with his annoying mom as agent who could end up here on the bench and being our own troublemaker. Why not?:lol:

Sorin

Kante, not Pogba

Yeah, I can see them going for Kante even if Rabiot stays for this season. He's plays a different position and is simply a level above Rabiot as a player. They've got to replace Motta's defensive contribution somehow.

Trafalgar

So if we buy him we wony buy another world class midfielder? We still need to replace Iniesta and the piece of garbage Gomes id he's sold

Sorin

So if we buy him we wony buy another world class midfielder? We still need to replace Iniesta and the piece of garbage Gomes id he's sold

Didn't you hear? He doesn't see himself as a number 6 but as an 8. So the most advanced CM.

When he'll be deployed in a 2 man pivot with Busi or the "Rakitic" in a 3 man mid, he'll throw a bitch fit again. Can't wait. :lol:

FC433

^ Exactly. I cannot see Chelsea letting him go not for anything less than 150m that is if. He is a true professional, which means that he will never attempt to force his way out.

Rabiot for 40m is absolutely a great deal. He is very talented, but the only issue is his attitude, and that is never to be underestimated.

Joan

^ agreed. 40m is more than I hoped since he's running out of contract, but we'd have to pay him massive bonus if he comes for free. It's a fine deal.

Attitude needs to be adressed, though.

Catta

40 mil, for an average player, who has one year left on his contract is a good deal for you guys. :shakeshead:

He is not even physically strong like some of you think, the guy is 1.91 m and wights 71 kg. He is weaker than Busquets. Has average technique, is not fast, it's better to keep Gomes than throw money on his French version with shitty attitude. Even for free we should stay far away from Rabiot.

Home of Barca Fans