Adrien Rabiot

serghei

I can see a correlation with a certain Argentine player that needed a club with good expertise in growth hormone.

That seals the deal and confirms my previous opinion of Barça.
Disgusting.

You have finally gave up your balanced stance and joined the war of insults. Fine man. Took you a while. Pity your fellow PSG fan took a leave of absence and left you alone.

Newcomer

You have finally gave up your balanced stance and joined the war of insults. Fine man. Took you a while. Pity your fellow PSG fan took a leave of absence and left you alone.

I have not given up on my stance.

It is pretty easy to read the sarcasm.

I have just use the tone you guys have on anything PSG related.
Now that i use the same procédé on Barca, you can see the conversation is not pleasant and can become boring pretty quickly.
Thus, i hope the future arguments will have a better quality and input that "disgusting" for a single dive that Barca players do. Shit club when Barca threat en their player that was in the same situation with Rabiot.

serghei

I have not given up on my stance.

It is pretty easy to read the sarcasm.

I have just use the tone you guys have on anything PSG related.
Now that i use the same procédé on Barca, you can see the conversation is not pleasant and can become boring pretty quickly.
Thus, i hope the future arguments will have a better quality and input that "disgusting" for a single dive that Barca players do. Shit club when Barca threat en their player that was in the same situation with Rabiot.

It's fine, man. You're one of the more serious types. I get it.

Newcomer

It's fine, man. You're one of the more serious types. I get it.

But seriously, did you see how fast it becomes boring ?

I mean, i go on other club forum to have more fun, other vision of the game etc. But there is only the same things said wherever PSG is linked. You are not even talking about football anymore.

Newcomer

And to be honest, everyone knows there were doping in spanish football with Puerto case.
But, i think doping is widespread everywhere in every discipline at high level so it is "ok". Either you catch all or you don't single out anyone.

Doping in football is not a conspiracy.

serghei

But seriously, did you see how fast it becomes boring ?

I mean, i go on other club forum to have more fun, other vision of the game etc. But there is only the same things said wherever PSG is linked. You are not even talking about football anymore.

It gets boring, true. But the issue is we don't normally make fun of PSG except when soemthing happens that reminds us PSG are lol material.

90% of the time PSG are irrelevant to me as a fan. Don't watch them, don't read news about them, don't care. But in the other 10% of the time they managed to provide so much comic relief that it's just impossible to not make fun of them. PSG are the perennial great joke everyone laughs about.

Like how are you not supposed to answer with 'Farmers league' when PSG official twitter brags about beating Guingamp 9-0 as some sort of amazing feat.

How are you supposed to not make fun of PSG and call them a joke when they get beat by United's kids.

Or when Neymar plays poker when while they win the title on the field. Or when players fight for pens so they can inflate their stats against weak opposition.

Harsh truth for PSG fans is that PSG is the no1 source of comic and laughter in the European football scene.

Newcomer

It gets boring, true. But the issue is we don't normally make fun of PSG except when soemthing happens that reminds us PSG are lol material.

90% of the time PSG are irrelevant to me as a fan. Don't watch them, don't read news about them, don't care. But in the other 10% of the time they managed to provide so much comic relief that it's just impossible to not make fun of them. PSG are the perennial great joke everyone laughs about.

Like how are you not supposed to answer with 'Farmers league' when PSG official twitter brag about beating Guingamp 9-0 as some sort of amazing feat.

How are you supposed to not make fun of PSG and call them a joke when they get beat by United's kids.

Or when Neymar plays poker when while they win the title on the field. Or when players fight for pens so they can inflate their stats against weak opposition.

Harsh truth for PSG fans is that PSG is the no1 source of comic and laughter in the European football scene.

Laughing at PSG for losing against MU is not a problem.
Calling a dive by PSG player disgusting when Suarez is a profesional at it in the other hand...

serghei

Laughing at PSG for losing against MU is not a problem.
Calling a dive by PSG player disgusting when Suarez is a profesional at it in the other hand...

Lol. We've called Suarez disgusting for diving plenty of times. In the match chat everyone called Semedo's dive disgusting vs Betis. Don't think PSG players are that bad, except for the fact that they are hyped to high heavens. The club, and by the club I mean Qatar basically, is extremely unlikable though.

Outside of money, PSG have nothing to win by their connection with Qatar.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Give Newcomer a break, he is simply stating how he feels as a PSG fan and he has been more than professional here in terms of conducting himself.

There is definitely double standard in football. For example if player X of another team (worse yet, from your direct rival) does something bad it is so bad and when your own players do it it is all forgiven and glossed over. Suarez dives, of course.

Havesaks

Its nice to have a rational and well-writing PsG-fan in the forum, not scare him away. The barca-biasg is huge enough as it is on this boad - - Sometimes flat out disgusting. So no need to gang up in him with nonsense-arguments. Minus real madrid trolls or trolls in general, everyone should be welcomed.

And thanks for the elobaration on Rabiot, [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] . The arguments presented by Rabiots entrourage are comical, but one has the feeling that he does get special intention by the club to a degree not seen before in modern football. And that can be pure posion for a squad and club. Barca themselves give f x South-americans special treatments with extended holidays in winter break but that is equal for all of them, and it makes sense because they are far from their Homecountry.

Anyway, i dont really think rabiot in anyway is close to modric type wise or in level. Therefore he still can be a fine addition to their team. His probably The cheap Eriksen. But the difference in quality is quiet a lot. Also eriksens wage demands arent that high. So IF they really would want to have a middle term solution - he would be The better choice. Why are they so cheap... Probably saving the money for mbappe. :(

aqua2nd

We should definitely get him if he is willing to accept our reasonable offer. I do not really care much about his attitude because I think he will get better at Barca. Not that I am okay with players with poor attitude. He will definitely change. Very talented player.

Just curious, why are you sure that "He will definitely change"?

aqua2nd

Let's discuss Barca related issues mates. I get that many of you hate PSG but it's quite toxic to make fun of them all the time. They're not Read Madrid

Home of Barca Fans