Adrien Rabiot

FC433

We should definitely get him if he is willing to accept our reasonable offer. I do not really care much about his attitude because I think he will get better at Barca. Not that I am okay with players with poor attitude. He will definitely change. Very talented player.

Joan

We should definitely get him if he is willing to accept our reasonable offer. I do not really care much about his attitude because I think he will get better at Barca. Not that I am okay with players with poor attitude. He will definitely change. Very talented player.

+1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG really is a club full of scumbags aren't they? His grandmother and then his father died and they were constantly pestering him and fining him or withholding payments for not showing up wtf?

Newcomer

PSG really is a club full of scumbags aren't they? His grandmother and then his father died and they were constantly pestering him and fining him or withholding payments for not showing up wtf?

Lol.

Both club and player are scumbags. Rabiot tried to do them and is provoking the club. At this point, it has become personal between Rabiot side and Antero Henrique.

To be honest, i never heard Henrique speak, the guy is not in the media. However, i don't know what happened between them but he has appeared in media to talk about Rabiot several times. That alone shows there is a huge beef between the two. And when it becomes personal, people are becoming petty. For example, Rabiot liked Evra thingy while he is still an employee of PSG, so Henrique is using all he can to fuck Rabiot primes. As you can see, it is effective because they went to media as soon as the wallet is hit.
Also, i don't know why Rabiot is so jeallous and has this obsession with Neymar.

Newcomer

To be honest, i would care if it was another player but Rabiot has managed to dig every time deeper that i could ever think.
The guy is really a cunt and his mother is the worst.
PSG is not acting well with him at all but i really lost any sympathy for the clown.
They are acting as if they are prisoners but they were offered to leave in the winter. And you can have problem with the direction but openly mocking the club ans enjoying on social media won't sit well with the fans and his teammates. And he was pretending to be the Gerrard of PSG before...
This is very stupid from both sides.

Havesaks

Lol.

Both club and player are scumbags. Rabiot tried to do them and is provoking the club. At this point, it has become personal between Rabiot side and Antero Henrique.

To be honest, i never heard Henrique speak, the guy is not in the media. However, i don't know what happened between them but he has appeared in media to talk about Rabiot several times. That alone shows there is a huge beef between the two. And when it becomes personal, people are becoming petty. For example, Rabiot liked Evra thingy while he is still an employee of PSG, so Henrique is using all he can to fuck Rabiot primes. As you can see, it is effective because they went to media as soon as the wallet is hit.
Also, i don't know why Rabiot is so jeallous and has this obsession with Neymar.

I love stuff like that, the world and jobs can sometime be boring and top correct, so pitty in-housefights sounds pretty fun*:lol:
What obsession and jalousy?

serghei

Don't know what's such a big surprise really. This saga only confirms what we've been saying about PSG for years. Joke of a club.

Newcomer

I love stuff like that, the world and jobs can sometime be boring and top correct, so pitty in-housefights sounds pretty fun*:lol:
What obsession and jalousy?

His mother is saying like it is not just for him for having been punished against Marseille. She said like it is not normal because he was just sleeping and that was the cause of his late arrival. And on the other hand, Neymar can go to Brazil while injured and was seen at the carnival.

I mean both those cases have nothing in common. In one case, it is agreed beforehand with the club and his injury status won't change wherever he is, on the other hand you are late for the meeting before the game against the national rival.
The funny thing is Mbappé was late too and got punished the same way. They both started on the bench and were subbed in in the second half to win the game.
That alone shows that he didn't get a worse treatment than Mbappé that is the second star of PSG.

But before that, last year, he was using vague terms to show he was critical of the status of Neymar. Like saying Neymar scored 4 against Dijon but when he was against Madrid, he didn't score... Imagine after you lost to Roma and got eliminated, Sergi Roberto goes on saying that Messi is all fun and games when he has to face Getafe and Las Palmas but he didn't show up at Roma.
The guy has a big ego but he should be realistic and understand that he is Rabiot and not Neymar. He is not even the Neymar of midfielder so he should just stfu and work hard to become a reference.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Don't know what's such a big surprise really. This saga only confirms what we've been saying about PSG for years. Joke of a club.

I agree.
Seeing Sandro Rosell in prison and Bartomeu being his acolyte, this verify what we all knew long ago. Mes que un club, a criminal organization.

serghei

I agree.
Seeing Sandro Rosell in prison and Bartomeu being his acolyte, this verify what we all knew long ago. Mes que un club, a criminal organization.

Barcelona are owned by the fans mate, as a non profit organization. PSG are just an entry on a list of items a sheik finds as interesting and pleasurable to own. Somewhere between a Vacheron Constantin watch and a Koenigsegg sports car.

We don't like our leaders we replace them with others by way voting. This is a freedom that a toy doesn't have. PSG are an item. Barcelona are a football institution. You are smart enough to see the difference.

Newcomer

Barcelona are owned by the fans mate, as a non profit organization. PSG are just an entry on a list of items a sheik finds as interesting and pleasurable to own. Somewhere between a Vacheron Constantin watch and a Koenigsegg sports car.

We don't like our leaders we replace them with others by way voting. This is a freedom that a toy doesn't have. PSG are an item. Barcelona are a football institution. You are smart enough to see the difference.

I am entitled to my opinion like you are with yours.

Those sagas further confirmed our opinions. So it is fine.

And i didn't even talk about the cover up of the Puerto case which we all know was linked with high profile players of high profile clubs in Spain.

serghei

I am entitled to my opinion like you are with yours.

Those sagas further confirmed our opinions. So it is fine.

And i didn't even talk about the cover up of the Puerto case which we all know was linked with high profile players of high profile clubs in Spain.

You see too many conspiracies.

Home of Barca Fans