Adrien Rabiot

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope that is enough hint for our board to drop him.

But then again, you can never underestimate how retarded they can be.

Newcomer

I hope that is enough hint for our board to drop him.

But then again, you can never underestimate how retarded they can be.

The fact he is ready to stay during this winter market and still wants to play (risk of injury but showing his motivation to keep up as a football player) is a big hint he will chose Barcelona offer (other teams like Bayern offered to take him now).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The fact he is ready to stay during this winter market and still wants to play (risk of injury but showing his motivation to keep up as a football player) is a big hint he will chose Barcelona offer (other teams like Bayern offered to take him now).

I sincerely hope Bayern, Chelsea and whoever is rumored to want him to just goes ahead and does it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They'll let him train with the 1st team, but he'll never play a minute again for them. I don't see how that makes everything better. Just join Bayern or Chelsea now you whiny cunt.

Newcomer

I sincerely hope Bayern, Chelsea and whoever is rumored to want him to just goes ahead and does it.

Heard has clearly let know through the press and those legal demands, he wants to stay till the summer.

Who do you think offered much more till now ?
Why do you think he is taking the risk ?

Because they want Barcelona and wanted to leverage to get a better deal.
For me, it is already done, just a matter of time.

Joan

They'll let him train with the 1st team, but he'll never play a minute again for them. I don't see how that makes everything better. Just join Bayern or Chelsea now you whiny cunt.

Wait for him and he will come!

DonAK

Wait for him and he will come!

You guys gotta stop including him as a DM in your dream teams then. He and his mother have made it clear he won't play as a DM as that's a position for lesser players apparently.

He'll be our starting CM along with Arthur I guess. Lack of creativity IMO. Need a more dynamic player in there somewhere.

DonAK

Rabiot must be sweating now. Hahaha.

He should be. His mom is trying to screw us over by not agreeing to sign a pre-contract. Given Barca made their biggest effort to sign Frenkie de Jong the last few days they might have given up on him.

Arizona Scott

He should be. His mom is trying to screw us over by not agreeing to sign a pre-contract. Given Barca made their biggest effort to sign Frenkie de Jong the last few days they might have given up on him.

Take them both, cycle out some older players on high contracts, it is the way of sport.

Home of Barca Fans