Adrien Rabiot

xXKonan

I thought Rabiot is the natural Rakitic replacement? I’m all for getting him if that means Rakitic will be sold this summer. Having both and Valverde still in charge would mean we are doing the same thing as we do now. Valverde plays Rakitic 90 minutes regardless.
Rakitic is different than Rabiot is in terms of style. Rakitic is more versatile a bigger Goal and attacking threat than Rabiot is.

I see Rakitic more of a tactical midfielder while Rabiot is closer to someone like Arthur and Busi are in some aspects in terms of style. So if Rabiot were to come his skill set would be a bit different than what we are use to seeing with Rakitic.

Which confuses me when BBZ says he's like some Vidal thuggish dude when it's quite opposite :lol:

KingLeo10

Why BBZ is not a Bayern or a Real Madrid fan puzzles me.

I used to think he was a contrarian and that's fine. But lately, he's giving me purely troll impressions. Dude derides any other opinion other than his with bullshit 'stats' and "Alena/ Puig/ Arthur LOL" non-sense. But when it comes to his strategically picked out favorites (Rabiot/ EV), there is absolutely 0 criticism.

The only way to deal with him is to ignore him. He won't put up page after page of drivel when there's no reaction...because he thrives on reactions.

Cule4life

The Culest
Dude derides any other opinion other than his with bullshit 'stats' and "Alena/ Puig/ Arthur LOL" non-sense. But when it comes to his strategically picked out favorites (Rabiot/ EV), there is absolutely 0 criticism.

Only those stats which suit his agenda. When stats are not in his favour "they don't tell whole story"

If he was a pure stats whore then i'd cut him some slack, as he would be atleast consistent, but since he doesn't, he seems more and more like a troll/cognitive dissonance 101 case.

Last edited:

Sorin

It says alot when instead of trying to go for a Xavi/Iniesta type replacement, we are now saying Rakitic replacement. Not saying Rakitic is a scrub or anything, but we should definitely aim higher than that with all due respect to him.

Cule4life

The Culest
It says alot when instead of trying to go for a Xavi/Iniesta type replacement, we are now saying Rakitic replacement. Not saying Rakitic is a scrub or anything, but we should definitely aim higher than that with all due respect to him.

There's no place for Xavi/Inesta style players in Ernie and BBZ's Barca. Only giant bullies with high IQ like Rabiot.

ronniecro

yeah but you can look at the situation from other side too,how can you expect 100% from a player who wants to leave the club,especially from the brat like rabiot?

Home of Barca Fans