Adrien Rabiot

khaled_a_d

The 1st line of this long whining complain was talking about Rabiot at the age of 13 ffs?!!
This seem to be just a big anger post because Rabiot actually cares about his career and want flexibility with it.
In Barca (and many big clubs), no player stay against his well, this doesn't seem the case with PSG. He has every right to take control of his career while playing in a club that is actually badly run ,remember those leaks about Unai being surprised of the club being run worse than Almeria?

Messigician

LOL what a salty post from that PSG fan.:D Rabiot deserves a medal just for making PSG owners and fans angry. :lol:
If he is so bad why are they so angry? Shouldn't they be celebrating because he is leaving? They tried to extend his contract for over a year now, and he is soooo bad. :D

To be fair seems like his mum's complaining gets results as he's getting all he's wanted instead of rotting away at the championship after not getting a game at the united academy.

People vidal complain and tell the coach to go hang himself ans gets more gametime..

If you're passive you'll never get snywhere in lige need ti grab the bull by the horns and take charge so to speak.

Rabiot on a free? Yes please worst case scenario we sell him for a profit big deal.

BBZ8800

He is so bad...
Yet, Psg fans are angry and salty.

Barca, Juventus, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham are after him.

I won't comment on Juve, Liverpool, Arsenal.
But why is Pep after him?
Because, as our forum members said, he is not suitable for Barca's and Pep's Barca style?

Pep wants Rabiot? Interesting 😃

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I'm surprised at PSG acting like babies. You don't sign a new contract, we won't let you play. What a shitty, unprofessional attitude from the club. I'm not a Rabiot fan but Psg are a real bitter bunch of bitches.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm surprised at PSG acting like babies. You don't sign a new contract, we won't let you play. What a shitty, unprofessional attitude from the club. I'm not a Rabiot fan but Psg are a real bitter bunch of bitches.

Well, how would you feel If Umtiti had left to ManU? It hurts when some player doesn't love your team. Same as Neymar leaving to PSG, we weren't exactly happy..

Barcilliant

Bottom line. If Rabiot comes here he will have to earn a starting position. We just won't give it to him. He'll have his opportunities but he'll have to take them or he'll end up at Everton like Gomes and company.

I can see why the board want him now. Even if he doesn't make it here we can sell for a profit.

BBZ8800

Well, how would you feel If Umtiti had left to ManU? It hurts when some player doesn't love your team. Same as Neymar leaving to PSG, we weren't exactly happy..

Naby Keita and Goretzka?
Or Arthur, lol?

His club knew for Months that he was coming to Barca.
Yet, they didn't send him on the stands.

Do you know why?
Because they are not Psg.

Joan

Neither of Coutinho/Dembele, our biggest signings, are given a spot in the first 11. Doubt they'd give it to Rabiot.

Raketa10

Agree but we here rate Umtiti highly (and Neymar was a world class) while PSG fans all of a sudden don't rate Rabiot. If they don't rate him why are they angry? Are you angry on Munir for refusing to extend? Off course not, you probably don't care because we won't miss him at all. The problem is they rate him but they are unwilling to admit it and that's hilarious. :D

Last edited:

Lutece FC

No, no, it's totally normal and all clubs act like that. You're wrong, if you're more objective, you know that the story you seem to describe is no the story.

by the way, he will play, but in the third team until the end of the season.

The problem in the Rabiot's case : he was protected by Nasser. Too much protected. Nasser was very naive on this case.

Rabiot (or his agent/mother/attorney to be more precise) repeated again and again that he wanted to extend his contract, even in the medias (cf. article Le Parisien..) Last time it was at the end of october. Antero explained this very precisely.
He played a very bad game to the club which have trained him since he is 13. Totally Disrespectful. Plus the Equipe de France episode with Deschamps. His image is totally ruined in France.

That's why people are angry vs him. If he had clearly said "I want to quit", during last summer, the club would have sold him, end of story. But that was not the case.

Now he has totally the right to sign where he wants, and the club has totally the right to refuse to let him play. That's it.

Last edited:

Raketa10

No, no, it's totally normal and all clubs act like that. You're wrong, if you're more objective, you know that the story you seem to describe is no the story.

by the way, he will play, but in the third team until the end of the season.

The problem in the Rabiot's case : he was protected by Nasser. Too much protected. Nasser was very naive on this case.

Rabiot (or his agent/mother/attorney to be more precise) repeated again and again that he wanted to extend his contract, even in the medias (cf. article Le Parisien..) Last time it was at the end of october. Antero explained this very precisely.
He played a very bad game to the club which have trained him since he is 13. Totally Disrespectful. Plus the Equipe de France episode with Deschamps. His image is totally ruined in France.

That's why people are angry vs him. If he had clearly said "I want to quit", during last summer, the club would have sold him, end of story. But that was not the case.

Now he has totally the right to sign where he wants, and the club has totally the right to refuse to let him play. That's it.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/2vmho5c3fKQ2I8yc7v" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/mayfly-2vmho5c3fKQ2I8yc7v"></a></p>

Last edited:

Moe