Adrien Rabiot

Lutece FC

A shame, no topic for one of the most talented young midlefield. He plays like he is 31.

Right now he is controlling the Barca midlefield.

Personal info
Name: Adrien Rabiot
Stature: 188 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Nationality: France
Shirt number: 6
Status
Role: midfielder / edit.
Club: Paris Saint-Germain / edit.

Adrien Rabiot is a French footballer of Paris Saint-Germain. He was born on 3 April 1995 in Saint-Maurice, France.

Adrien spent the majority of his youth career playing for Créteil-Lusitanos. Apart from that he trained at Alfortville, Pau and Manchester City. In 2010, Rabiot joined the youth system of giant Paris Saint-Germain and in 2012 their head coach Carlo Ancelotti called Rabiot into the first team of the club. He made his league debut in a match against Bordeaux. Overall, Rabiot made 9 appearances for PSG in the first half of 2012/13 season. In 2013, he was sent on loan to Toulouse.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I like him. He has a big mouth, but his matches are always good, i suspect him to find the Ligue 1 too easy and maybe lack of concentration...

Lutece FC

I have to say something : i didn't read any insults against me or something (except some deserved words in the live chat). Very respectful forum. I like you guys.

indeed you're Barca fans but also football fans who are able to underline the performance of a player and a team

Home of Barca Fans