Adrien Rabiot

khaled_a_d

Am I the only one who doesn't get the whole "he is like Busi in CM role" comparison?
Other than heights, they aren't really aloke as players, Rabiot is much faster and far more willing to go forward than Busi (main reasons Busi never became CM) while Busi is just probably the smartest player we have ever seen (including Xavi IMHO)

Raketa10

he's 71 kg ?

I am at the same height and remember some years ago when i was sick , got out of the hospital after almost 3 weeks there and i was 69 kg .

Pretty much looked like a skeleton.

Fucking lol.

His weight means nothing. Anyone who was or is a professional athlete knows that's relative. Body structure is important not weight. There is no chance in hell he has 71 kg since Neymar probably has around 70.

Is he really that bad? I mean if that's the case we could just sell him with a profit to some mid-table english team ...

Of course he isn't bad. He is a good player but this forum is just overreacting as usual. :lol:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the whole "he is like Busi in CM role" comparison?
Other than heights, they aren't really aloke as players, Rabiot is much faster and far more willing to go forward than Busi (main reasons Busi never became CM) while Busi is just probably the smartest player we have ever seen (including Xavi IMHO)

IMHO De Jong is much more similar to Busi than Rabiot. Rabiot would probabaly be Rakitic's replacement but with much weaker long shoot.

Last edited:

Trickykid

No, I agree. Apart from being rather tall and gangly, in play style he's really not much at all like Busi, from what I've seen of him.

Is he really that bad? I mean if that's the case we could just sell him with a profit to some mid-table english team ...

I very much doubt he is. The Barcaforum is whipping up a frenzy yet again more or less solely because signing Rabiot could derail the signing of their current FoTM, De Jong. No doubt De Jong is a neat player (but imo far from the generational type of talent that people in here make him out to be), but if we're going to enter a bidding war with Citeh over him, I doubt he'll be worth it. Not sure Rabiot is the solution, but he's a good player and probably worth a punt unless we go completely ape-shit with his pay on a long-ass contract.

Riordon

We already have a player like Rabiot in Arthur. None of them play a lot of key passes(around 0.5 per game), not good at drible nor scoring.

We need central midfielders like David Silva, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva and so on. Players that can break the lines with dribles and key passes.

Joan

I very much doubt he is. The Barcaforum is whipping up a frenzy yet again more or less solely because signing Rabiot could derail the signing of their current FoTM, De Jong. No doubt De Jong is a neat player (but imo far from the generational type of talent that people in here make him out to be), but if we're going to enter a bidding war with Citeh over him, I doubt he'll be worth it. Not sure Rabiot is the solution, but he's a good player and probably worth a punt unless we go completely ape-shit with his pay on a long-ass contract.

Not signing De Jong = Milan in the making.

SeloBarca

Rabiot in Barcelona outfit

1469613891_190666_1469622978_noticia_normal.jpg

Barcilliant

[tw]1075087137089904640[/tw]

We won't sign him in January.

We have too many midfielders at the moment.

Rabiot can be a squad player at best IMO. I don't see why people are so big on De Jong too. He might develop into a fine talent but at the moment he's just a prospect.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
When you have the greatest player that ever played football you can get away with alot of mediocre decisions from questionable managers to questionable transfers. Especially when it comes to La liga but when you need a strong team and WC Manager in the CL that's where sadly Messi needs help. Since Rosell took over and Pep left this Barcelona got 1 CL trophy , a 7-0 battering from Bayern , and 4 QF exits. If that isn't a fucking steep decline I dont know what is.

This is the net spend of Barca that the rat Rosell and his fellow rat Bartomeu took over :
1. City: -1032m
2. PSG: -874m
3. United: -772m
4. Barca: -598m
5. Chelsea: -538m
6. Juve: -409m
7. Liverpool: -327m
8. Milan: -296m
9. Arsenal: -286m
10: Madrid: -260m

No fucking idea where that 600 Mil went ,when this team needs quite some rejuvenation in a couple of positions , oh wait now I remember : Turan , Gomes , Song etc.. Now look at impressive -260m from Real.

Here is another : Wages of top 15 clubs
Dr3iqWCWwAAc_v6.jpg

The only big club that's more mismanaged than this Barcelona is Man United , but I wouldn't be so sure if that would have been the case if they had Messi to hide their incompetence , while winning and EPL here and there and consistently finishing top 3. So you can keep acting high and migthy but when Messi retires and this board keeps fucking up with the mediocre decisions , while Barca wont become AC Milan , they can be easily become Man Utd.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

When you have the greatest player that ever played football you can get away with alot of mediocre decisions from questionalbe managers to questionable transfers , Especially when it comes to La liga but when you need a strong team and WC Manager in the CL that's where sadly Messi needs help. Since Rosell took over and Pep left this Barcelona got 1 CL trophy , a 7-0 battering from Bayern , and 4 QF exits. If that isn't a fucking steep decline I dont know what is.

This is the net spend this that rat Rosell and his fellow rat Bartomeu took over :
1. City: -1032m
2. PSG: -874m
3. United: -772m
4. Barca: -598m
5. Chelsea: -538m
6. Juve: -409m
7. Liverpool: -327m
8. Milan: -296m
9. Arsenal: -286m
10: Madrid: -260m

Now look at -260m for Real.

Here is another : Wages of top 15 clubs
Dr3iqWCWwAAc_v6.jpg

The only big club that's more mismanaged than this Barcelona is Man United , but I wouldn't be so sure if that would have been the case if they had Messi to hide their incompetence , while winning and EPL here and there and consistently finishing top 3. So you can keep acting high and migthy but when Messi retired and this board doesn't wake up you guys will have really nice wake up call.

Your post sounds as if we are bad currently compared to past.
We are bad now compared to Pep's era.
We are better now compared to all Barca's from 1899-2008.

Instead of looking at Pep's era as a some kind of a norm in quality, transfers, the board and similar, the more accurate would be to look at Pep's era as "once in a century" thing.

Barca had the best coach.
Barca was lucky with the best player ever.
Plus, La Masia produced more talents in 10 years than in 50 years before that.
Due to good results and a lot of La Masia lucky gems, we didn't need to buy a lot of new players, but only a player here and there (and even then we managed to do some horrible transfers).

In short, this Barca, in terms of results, transfers, the board and everything isn't worse than majority if Barca's in our history.

Except, compared with once in a lifetime Pep's generation.

Lutece FC

[tw]1075131248350322689[/tw]

"Rabiot Get Out, We Don't Need You"

He is literally ruining his career by his attitude. After he refused to be in the list B for the World Cup and his lack of respect for the club under which he have trained since he's 13, he is completely busted in France

Sad for a talented player, but he is the only responsible. His mother is a poison.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

On a free (not paying anything now)--low risk, high upside.

Bottom line is the guy needs to leave France. And he may be very motivated to prove his doubters wrong, and again, at 23, turn some corners as a young man. Among the the French coach and PSG brass and Rabiot they all have acted like thin skinned brats and made the situation worse, only one of them is at the age to learn from it.

And BTW who cares about PSG relations. They are never going to do a favorable deal to Barca nor send a good player Barca's way. Sticking them in the eye a bit is a bonus.

Home of Barca Fans