Adrien Rabiot

Donatello

He's coming.

Incredible.

Most probably a tactic to increase his wages. He's just using Barca to get a better contract.

I don't buy this, until its official.

If Rabiot ends up signing a better contract, then Bartomeu is doing a great job in making Barca a "Laughing Stock" of transfer market.

Devils

Most probably a tactic to increase his wages. He's just using Barca to get a better contract.

I don't buy this, until its official.

If Rabiot ends up signing a better contract, then Bartomeu is doing a great job in making Barca a "Laughing Stock" of transfer market.

The reliable PSG sources are also reporting he wants out and is close to signing for Barca.

Too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

It’s just a matter of days at this point.

xXKonan

Nassar has tried to renew him for ages now. His last renewal with PSG was way back in 2014 and He has been at PSG since he was 16 years old.

While his attitude sucks and his mom being one of those "MY SON IS THE GREATEST AND HE DESERVES" better mom/agents. the funny part he will likely succeed in getting out of PSG. We aren't talking about a Digne situation where PSG was willing to sell but someone who Nassar rates highly.

Total-Football

A world class player, very very Young too.. amazing how underrated he is here. My only issue is that i see no point in him and busquets playing at the same time because they literally share the same roles, qualities, physique etc

ab739

A world class player, very very Young too.. amazing how underrated he is here. My only issue is that i see no point in him and busquets playing at the same time because they literally share the same roles, qualities, physique etc

Busquets is old and slower

Kuchi

Dont like him at all, he's mediocre and i hope this doesnt happen. Rather give Alena or Bobo more chances than this.

Home of Barca Fans