Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrien Rabiot

Banned

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Let's see how long they will stay in the French league.
    I remember predicting this and a few people here laughing at me:

The French Professional Football League (LFP) awarded the Ligue 1 TV rights for the '20-24 period to Mediapro and beIN Sports, which will replace Canal+, according to Dimitri Ranchou of MEDIA SPORTIF. Starting in '20, Ligue 1 rights will be worth €1.15B ($1.33B) per season, compared to €726.5M ($837.7M) now. This is a 60% increase from the current contract, with lots 5 and 7 yet to be awarded and lot 6 being free. The LFP will pocket €4.6B ($5.3B) over the course of the contract. Mediapro "landed a big blow in the French market" by getting eight out of 10 weekly Ligue 1 matches starting in '20. The Spanish media company won lots 1, 2 and 4. The LFP announced Mediapro is considering "creating a sports channel to broadcast its new acquisition." BeIN Sports' coverage of Ligue 1 will "significantly drop" in '20. It was awarded lot 3 and will show only two Ligue 1 matches per weekend. The channel will also have a magazine on Saturdays that will have access to footage of the first two matches of the weekend broadcast by Mediapro. Pay-TV channel Canal+ has been the official broadcaster of the competition since '84, but "will not show a single Ligue 1 match" under the new contract (MEDIA SPORTIF, 5/29).
    https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/...IN-Sports.aspx

That's better than either Italy or Germany are getting, and on par with Spain. In 2023, when those rights are renegotiated, after years of Neymar & Mbappe being the worlds most popular players, that deal is going to ballon, and French clubs will have a lot more money to retain players.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post

That's better than either Italy or Germany are getting, and on par with Spain. In 2023, when those rights are renegotiated, after years of Neymar & Mbappe being the worlds most popular players, that deal is going to ballon, and French clubs will have a lot more money to retain players.
    Money can't buy everything. It is not like whoever has the most money will have the best league in the world. It takes more substance than money.

But let's see how long they will stay. Neymar, I wish he stayed there forever. Mbappe, not so much.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah we've just seen you post the same shit in 3 threads. nobody gives a shit, this is a Barca forum

Banned

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Money can't buy everything. It is not like whoever has the most money will have the best league in the world. It takes more substance than money.

But let's see how long they will stay. Neymar, I wish he stayed there forever. Mbappe, not so much.
    The only thing French clubs needed was money & viewership. They already have the academies, stadiums, and talent pool.

Banned

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    yeah we've just seen you post the same shit in 3 threads. nobody gives a shit, this is a Barca forum
    All PSG related, or Ligue 1 threads.

When people tell you you're wrong for so long, but you end up being right, it's fair to mention it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are you mixing up the French league as a whole with QSG? QSG certainly never will have any problems with money, the rest of the league will remain poor and irrelevant.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All PSG related, or Ligue 1 threads.

When people tell you you're wrong for so long, but you end up being right, it's fair to mention it.
    it might be right but like I said, its a Barca forum. post it in the Ligue 1 thread, not everything freaking PSG player thread. I guess you'll be posting it in the Neymar one next

Banned

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    it might be right but like I said, its a Barca forum. post it in the Ligue 1 thread, not everything freaking PSG player thread. I guess you'll be posting it in the Neymar one next
    I posted it in one PSG player thread. Why are you so bothered?

Banned

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Why are you mixing up the French league as a whole with QSG? QSG certainly never will have any problems with money, the rest of the league will remain poor and irrelevant.
    Did we read the same article? The one I posted wasn't about PSG specifically.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did we read the same article? The one I posted wasn't about PSG specifically.
    The article doesnt matter, the fact remains that QSG is basically a nation, so even if the clubs they are "competing" with get a little bit more on the side is of no importance at all.

Banned

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    The article doesnt matter, the fact remains that QSG is basically a nation, so even if the clubs they are "competing" with get a little bit more on the side is of no importance at all.
    .... ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    France is becoming a football nation. The energy there should they win will be immense. Media, supporters, and the entire french footballing system will be energized.
    Lol.. Italy won the WC and went on a downfall. Hell, even Germany winning WC didn't raise BuLi's power.

You live inside a bubble.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jombi View Post
    Why is Kante available for 80m? Are Chelsea in money problems and need to get rid of him?
    Chelsea not playing in the CL this year, they will have a hard time keeping all of their star players (Hazard, Kante, Willian, Courtois) most of which had already expressed already desire to leave earlier last season.
    It also coincides with Conte's sacking, Sarri's taking over, and a new era starting with different brand of football.
    IF you put all the factors together, I reckon most if not all of these 4 players will leave Chelsea this summer if Chelsea is satisfied economically.

Now, there is a kind of 'objective' valuation of the players in the current market. And Kante, given his position, cannot exceed 80-100m
    Xavi's Cups

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Lol.. Italy won the WC and went on a downfall. Hell, even Germany winning WC didn't raise BuLi's power.

You live inside a bubble.
    Looks like 1. HNL will become a top 5 league in the world after Croatia will win on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    Chelsea not playing in the CL this year, they will have a hard time keeping all of their star players (Hazard, Kante, Willian, Courtois) most of which had already expressed already desire to leave earlier last season.
    It also coincides with Conte's sacking, Sarri's taking over, and a new era starting with different brand of football.
    IF you put all the factors together, I reckon most if not all of these 4 players will leave Chelsea this summer if Chelsea is satisfied economically.

Now, there is a kind of 'objective' valuation of the players in the current market. And Kante, given his position, cannot exceed 80-100m
    I think Courtouis is a sure bet to leave. His contract ends next year and he wants to return to Spain so I think RM will go after him. They will probably try to keep Hazard for another season and convince him to renew in the meantime if not they'll sell next year. Willian will leave if we'll be crazy enough to offer close to what they want. Hopefully United will over-bid us if Mou still wants him. Kante will stay unless PSG will pay something crazy like 100M. As much as I would like him here I don't see we'll offer that much for a defensive midfielder.

In any case I think whatever plans we have with Chelsea players everything will be cleared over the next two weeks at most now that Conte was officially sacked and Sarri will take over.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Looks like 1. HNL will become a top 5 league in the world after Croatia will win on Sunday.
    Exactly.

There will be heard: "Nasser, mućki provokator. Proklet bio! E, sad si dobio svoje!" from somewhere in Međugorje.