User Tag List

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrien Rabiot

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a detrimental move if it happens:

i) They are selling him because they (and first of all Tuchel) think they can replace him with better players. We will be doing them a favor especially if the price they want to sell is around 40m

ii) We have players better than him. Whatever he can do with the ball can be done by Sergio, Rakitic and of course Arthur. Let alone that Frankie De Jong, who is a much better prospect, is better than him in terms of movement and handling the ball

iii) He canNOT do what we are in desperate need of: players that cover fast ground and provide a lot of interceptions,players that can play next to Sergio by complementing his lack of mobility and defensive skill.
    Some sane mind must direct our transfer policy.
    We have the no1 player in providing all the above (Kante) that might be available for around 80-100m this summer, and we are looking elsewhere at other low tier directions
    Xavi's Cups

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is Kante available for 80m? Are Chelsea in money problems and need to get rid of him?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    7 to 10 years?! Really? I honestly couldn't name a single modern day player who's been in the lineup for that long not on merit. Why would it be that extreme with Rabiot? I mean, 1 to 3 years or so, sure, as he would need a decent amount of time to prove his worth, but 7-9 years sounds absurd. Besides, if he's such a brat as he's being made out to be, there's no chance he would ever accept a situation like that of Gomes' who never plays under EV.

Nah man, if Rabiot comes and sticks around for 7-9 years, it's most definitely because he turned out a succes.
    That was an exaggeration, I won't deny that. Honestly not sure why I looked at the shelf life of his entire career and considered him staying that long a possibility. My main worry is just him blocking Alena and Arthur and I went a bit over the top.

But Gomes doesn't *never* play under Valverde. He was the one player Valverde counted on to save the day when we were bowing out of the CL in spectacular fashion. He's our secret weapon. I'm sure Rabiot would love that. *shrug*
    On whether or not we'll get 50m for Paulinho

Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Want to bet a silly profile pic? Loser has to have (a happy) Paulinho-pic for half a year?
    I'm quite sure they will pay already this January, so I'm happy to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    Gladly , not a chance we are getting anywhere near that after a year.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Serena View Post
    That was an exaggeration, I won't deny that. Honestly not sure why I looked at the shelf life of his entire career and considered him staying that long a possibility. My main worry is just him blocking Alena and Arthur and I went a bit over the top.

But Gomes doesn't *never* play under Valverde. He was the one player Valverde counted on to save the day when we were bowing out of the CL in spectacular fashion. He's our secret weapon. I'm sure Rabiot would love that. *shrug*
    Fair enough.

About Gomes, I think he was our out-field squad player with the fewest minutes last season. But yeah, that CL game was as odd a decision as EV's ever made. I have no doubt that it won't have helped Gomes' case in regards to winning over EV for the up coming season, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    BREAKING

He communicated he wants to leave. According to FRENCH sources.
    Lol.. PSG just pay the fucking 200k, we all know how this drama gonna end.

Calm your horses guys, its not happening.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    RIP Arthur and Alena.

It was a good one day and month.

I give this two years before everyone on this forum wants him out.
    Its not happening, unless its official.

He isn't the best we could get, but definitely not a bad bu if its around 30-35M.
    Last edited by Donatello; 12th July 2018 at 09:48 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    France may well win the WC Sunday. I doubt Rabiot is itching to leave Paris. His mother, however? I'm sure she's ready to move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    "Sure, you got me I'm a fake supporter."

"I can't stand Madrid, but I'd rather see them go through than the Qataris."

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasser please keep him.
    Sóc Culer.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Ventura View Post
    France may well win the WC Sunday. I doubt Rabiot is itching to leave Paris. His mother, however? I'm sure she's ready to move on.
    This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So if France wins the WC , Rabiot will decide to stay in PSG ? Huh ?
    Last edited by messi2140; 12th July 2018 at 10:49 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. So if France wins the WC , Rabiot will decide to stay in PSG ? Huh ?

France is becoming a football nation. The energy there should they win will be immense. Media, supporters, and the entire french footballing system will be energized.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, France becoming a football nation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    France is becoming a football nation. The energy there should they win will be immense. Media, supporters, and the entire french footballing system will be energized.
    Dude ...

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of the 23 players that Deschamps called up. 7 of them play in the ligue 1 and out of those 7 , 2 of them are reserve keepers. I just dont see Ligue becoming a football nation anytime soon. Whatever floats your boat though.
    Last edited by messi2140; 12th July 2018 at 11:08 PM. Reason: it's actually 7

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Of the 23 players that Deschamps called up. 6 of them play in the ligue 1 and out of those 6 , 2 of them are reserve keepers. I just dont see Ligue becoming a football nation anytime soon. Whatever floats your boat though.
    The brightest one plays in Ligue 1: Mbappe.

African immigrants, the young people living in French ghettos, developing players around the country-- Will be drawn to the legends he's created this tournament. Never mind what Neymar playing their does for the leagues visibility in South America.

Messi and Ronaldo are in their 30's. Their biggest fans, and the generation of players who grew up in their shadows are aging with them. The next generation of young people will be drawn to Neymar and Mbappe.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The brightest one plays in Ligue 1: Mbappe.

African immigrants, the young people living in French ghettos, developing players around the country-- Will be drawn to the legends he's created this tournament. Never mind what Neymar playing their does for the leagues visibility in South America.

Messi and Ronaldo are in their 30's. Their biggest fans, and the generation of players who grew up in their shadows are aging with them. The next generation of young people will be drawn to Neymar and Mbappe.
    Let's see how long they will stay in the French league.
    Sóc Culer.