Adrien Rabiot

KingLeo10

Waiting for [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] to argue that Sarri is unfairly leaving him out.

But isn't that the argument you use to justify Arthur's exclusions under EV? That managers know better. :crbust:

Lmao, I called BBZ's Sarri - Rabiot take even before that wall of verbal vomit.

:umtiti: Read him like a book these days, dawgs.

Nello

this "test" has some serious issues, at best it shows how players were socialized helping in the kitchen and how they perform under stress. interpreting values into this is a misuse of incomplete data. it takes way more behavioural datapoints, not just this one test. :)

I pretty sure this anectdote was lost in translation/misunderstood.

I never said you only need one test. Actually, one of the main points of the post was to look at many different behavioral patterns and traits in the player.
Klopp little "test" was just an anecdote as you mentioned yourself, and obviously not all he does to make sure a players profile suits his team, but the meaning was not lost in translation. As said, he met with the players, talked with them and clearly to get a better picture of who they are as persons, the little test was just one of many things who looked at, and it didn't make or break the deal.

KingLeo10

Defensive beast Rabiot started and did fuck all v Lyon (a mid table farmer's league team).

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], where are you dawg? Still hiding?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another player I'm grateful for we didn't sign. Juve are going to struggle getting rid of him now.

BBZ8800

Precisely why you dont pick muscles over talent.

If I'll reply the same on the night when we'll get KO'd in a CL when Arthur will play and get bullied, you'll tell that I am an idiot and that football is not that simple.

Defensive beast Rabiot started and did fuck all v Lyon (a mid table farmer's league team).

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION], where are you dawg? Still hiding?

What about their coach?
That he is bad and ruined Juve?

Regarding a match vs Lyon, Whoscored ratings:
CR7 6,0
Bernardeschi 6,0
Pjanic 6,1
Higuain 6,1
Ramsey 6,2
Rabiot 6,3
Cuadrado 6,4

Is their whole team bad then?
Or we could use EV's standards and say: if all players play bad, then it must be a coach?

Not to mention classical replies from this forum about their fav players:
1. he would fly under Pep or Klopp
2. he would fly in a functional team with proper wingers and with a lot of movement

Last edited:

mc_lovin

If I'll reply the same on the night when we'll get KO'd in a CL when Arthur will play and get bullied, you'll tell that I am an idiot and that football is not that simple.

Its not that simple ;-) I want balance (just as you), but as a CM I would pick Arthur over him every day of the week.

For example a Rabiot/Frenkie-Busquets-Arthur midfield is preferable to a Rabiot-Busquets-Frenkie midfield.

Last edited:

snowy

Its not that simple ;-) I want balance (just as you), but as a CM I would pick Arthur over him every day of the week.

For example a Rabiot/Frenkie-Busquets-Arthur midfield is preferable to a Rabiot-Busquets-Frenkie midfield.

I'd pick Gravenberch over both. This dude's gravy and got talent up the ying yang!

Haven't seen him against top teams yet but by the looks of it, he plays free roaming MC - DMC for Ajax but eye test says hints he's got enough tricks to play CB, AM, LW, RW, LB, RB ... hell I'm sure he could even play goalie with a lil' training! :amazed:

Right now I think he's super cheap _ like around 30 mil or so

About the Scouting Tests to determine which players would keep their focus after getting VIP unlimited access to hoes on tap, I've got the perfect solution xD: just switch our contract and salaries policies to a result based system. Fair for everyone! + if a player slacks off, his teammates would jump all over him since he'd be affecting their paychecks :greedy:

wisconsincule

If I'll reply the same on the night when we'll get KO'd in a CL when Arthur will play and get bullied, you'll tell that I am an idiot and that football is not that

What the fuck dude. You would rather have Barcelona fail so it fits your narrative.

When fit Arthur is one of our best midfielders.

xXKonan

At one time he was highly rated but he's now become the Presnel Kimpembe of Midfielders.

Lived off a couple of good performances most notably vs us as Kimpembe did and since then he has done jack shit.

Rory

If Arthur does get bullied and we lose away in the champions league I think it will be the first time we have lost while Arthur has started. Meanwhile Rabiot can't stop losing away in the ucl.

Home of Barca Fans