Adrien Rabiot

FinBarcelonafan

I dont understand why hes asking for such ridiculous amounts.. hes 23, isn't world class yet so its not like he wants 1 last pay day.. the greed here really is something else. its like Neymars dad except Neymar is actually talented

really not worth the hassle

Exactly. If he wants to come in for cheap, so be it. Otherwise not interested.

Riordon

Don’t want him. A CM/Dm hybrid with a lot of similarities to Frenkie and Arthur. If we wanna get a midfielder let’s gets some different types. If we receive 50m for Rakitic I would try to offer Spurs 75m for Eriksen. De Beek was good yeaterday lots of runs in the box. A would like a midfield with different profiles. A young Vidal?

Arizona Scott

I dont understand why hes asking for such ridiculous amounts.. hes 23, isn't world class yet so its not like he wants 1 last pay day.. the greed here really is something else. its like Neymars dad except Neymar is actually talented

Well I can see them asking, just look at the crazy amount Aaron Ramsey got from Juve. Ramsey is 28, gets injured a lot and is inconsistent--rather have Rabiot honestly. I think he could be a good compliment with Busquets, Arthur & FDJ.

But don't want to be crazy on wage and he has to want to come to compete, not be handed something. I think his options are already limited to a handful (clubs with higher profile than PSG) so it will be interesting what will happen, after Ramsey's deal who freaken knows what is out there in terms of money and willing clubs. Watch Rabiot go to Arsenal.

George_Costanza

His mother is my new hero. I will use her picture as my screensaver. The way she holds her bag says a great deal about your personality!

xXKonan

[tw]1096486918991290368[/tw]

Adrien Rabiot, according to the newspaper, sees himself very clearly as an FC Barcelona player from next summer onwards. In any case, that is what he has been telling those close to him over the last few weeks.

How could he be so sure? The 23-year-old already has a deal in principle with Barcelona: salary, bonuses and his standing in the team. On that last point, the French international will play as the left-sided central midfielder and replace 30-year-old Ivan Rakitic, who will be leaving in summer, according to the outlet.

Free to sign wherever he pleases without a transfer fee, Rabiot has not yet signed anything. That is at least what the player’s entourage is saying:

“When Adrien wants to hit the button, things will be sorted.”

Officially, there is “no agreement,” as FC Barcelona President Josep Maria Bartomeu announced on the 6th February.

We wait…

200.gif

Last edited:

xXKonan

Something about the article just seems like desperation at this point by Rabiot and his entourage.

Miguel Rico wrote an article today talking about how the Club gave up on signing him because they got tired of waiting for a response by him and his mom. When I say desperation, it sounds like the other clubs that were also interested in him were backing out and not willing to meet his demands and him and his mom are running back hoping/claiming we still have an agreement.

FinBarcelonafan

Something about the article just seems like desperation at this point by Rabiot and his entourage.

Miguel Rico wrote an article today talking about how the Club gave up on signing him because they got tired of waiting for a response by him and his mom. When I say desperation, it sounds like the other clubs that were also interested in him were backing out and not willing to meet his demands and him and his mom are running back hoping/claiming we still have an agreement.

Exactly. They know they messed up and after Barca signed Frankie they are not in desperate position to get Rabiot.

FC433

I understand that many of you do not want him at the club, but I personally believe that he would be a great addition. However, we need to get rid of a lot of our midfielders before we get him.

Attacking CM: Rabiot + Alena
Controlling CM: Arthur + Puig
Defensive CM: Busquets + FDJ

That means we need to sell Vidal, Rakitic, Gomes, Suarez, Rafinha and Samper. Loan out O. Busquets.

Porque

Now Frenkie is sorted, we can look at Rabiot in a more relaxed light. There is no doubt he is a good player for the squad, if he toned down his ego and playing demands. Hopefully nobody else really wanting him for the price he is demanding does that.

With the quality of our group of midfielders, nobody can be guaranteed starter.

Gari

Barça don't know anything about Adrien Rabiot. They haven't been in a contact for a longer period of time. He's trying to force himself a move to the Premier League. Rabiot is using the name of Barça to get a new club. Barça has discarded the Frenchman. [@moillorens ]

George_Costanza

Barça don't know anything about Adrien Rabiot. They haven't been in a contact for a longer period of time. He's trying to force himself a move to the Premier League. Rabiot is using the name of Barça to get a new club. Barça has discarded the Frenchman. [@moillorens ]

Let him use our name if this is going to help him move somewhere far from us!

Home of Barca Fans