Adrien Rabiot

BarçaBarça

If we manage to sell Rakitic, Denis, Rafinha, Coutinho and only use Roberto as backup-RB, then I would be fine with him coming here.

He should of course agree to close to nothing in wages, being a backup and getting no sign-on fee. All that settled, and I would rather that he played CM than Roberto, tbh.

George_Costanza

Reports saying that he is joining Juventus on a 5 year deal with 7M wages.

LMAO, he rejected 9m from PSG and asked for more. Barcelona offered him 10m + signing bonus and rejected that too and asked for more. Rejected Arsenal and Spurs because he wants to play with a competitive team. End up in Italy and with only 7M wages.

Many lessons we can learn from this greedy needy kid.

BBZ8800

LMAO, he rejected 9m from PSG and asked for more. Barcelona offered him 10m + signing bonus and rejected that too and asked for more. Rejected Arsenal and Spurs because he wants to play with a competitive team. End up in Italy and with only 7M wages.

Many lessons we can learn from this greedy needy kid.

He played a risky game and lost in terms of money.
In terms of Juventus, they are a waaaaaaaay bigger club than Arsenal and Tottenham.
Barca, Real, Bayern.
Juve is probably among Top5 clubs in Europe both today and in the last 30 years.

Arsenal and Tottenham are 2nd tier clubs between the 10th and 20th place in Europe, regardless of Tottenham's lucky CL final this season.

So, Rabiot lost some money but made a step in his career coming from Psg to Juve.
A better league.
A more famous club.
A real club, not a plastic club created with an oil money.

Sorin

Where are the people screaming loud and proud that we should give him 10m in wages just because he is free? There you go, 7m net from Juve will be his salary. Keep in mind that these figures are with Italy's new tax law which means that Juve gives him those wages because their gross spending will be just around 10-11m euros per season. Otherwise he might not have been offered even that.

Newcomer

Although we like to give them shit BBZ, PSG has existed before it become QSG so that's a bit unfair on them.

It just shows how clueless he is.

He should have known about the C2 final between Ronaldo Barcelona and PSG.

He would have known from which team Barça bought Ronaldinho.

For the Cruijff lovers, they would have known he played 2 games for PSG because he liked the president of the club.

But hey, it is cool to talk shit.

Arizona Scott

My personal opinion is PSG has a better chance at CL glory, but both are shoe ins for league titles. Spurs also play better football than Juv. Not a bigger club, but a better squad and much better manager IMO.

I would have liked to see both Busi and Rakitic go with De Jong and Rabiot coming in, but honestly who knows where Rabiot is going in his career. I think a good move by Juv, not too much risk. But I don't see a Rabiot/Ramsey/Can/Pjanic/Matuidi midfield (whoever you want to pick) competing with the top dogs in the CL. They will get run off the park by the best teams.

Newcomer

My personal opinion is PSG has a better chance at CL glory, but both are shoe ins for league titles. Spurs also play better football than Juv. Not a bigger club, but a better squad and much better manager IMO.

I would have liked to see both Busi and Rakitic go with De Jong and Rabiot coming in, but honestly who knows where Rabiot is going in his career. I think a good move by Juv, not too much risk. But I don't see a Rabiot/Ramsey/Can/Pjanic/Matuidi midfield (whoever you want to pick) competing with the top dogs in the CL. They will get run off the park by the best teams.

No.
Juve has a lot more chance to win it than PSG because they have a balanced squad.
On top of that, both clubs were looking for the heir in their defence and Juventus won the battle. They got Ramsey and Rabiot on free, which is better than Herrera.

Leonardo has a big work to do this summer to bring in quality players for the first team but also add quality depth. It will be an extremely hard task, especially when the most sought out players are already gone at Real Madrid, Juventus, Atletico, City, etc. this summer.

Herrera and Sarabia are smart business because they are cheap but they should be squad players aspiring to get into the starting XI if really performing. If they are brought to be the backbone of the team, it is Europa League level signings.

Home of Barca Fans