Adrien Rabiot

Jay Jay

Haaland will reign supreme

Bouze/Ansu - Haaland - Neo
Havertz
Frenkie - Ziyech
Camavinga
Fantastic back 4

That team would F*** every1 up! Would be Fire :blowup: and turn Pool in2 Lava Xpress jaja

Of course it will, 12 players is most of the time better than 11.

snowy

fudge, check that... errrrr it's a Remington model 11 12 Gauge :whistle:

Thor on a linguistic hiatus to study the subtleties of Groot. :hunt:

Newcomer

So apparently, my theory is about to be proven once again.

There will be a PSG academy player lifting CL trophy this year.

Elite academy.

Newcomer

Do you really have to make me suffer through this in supporting you lads against the Bavarian menace?

Why do you dislike them so much ?

I can understand Bar?a fans being upset after our transfers saga (TS, Marquinhos, Verratti, Neymar, Digne).

What is the problem with Bayern ? Is it because of your respective number of CL trophies ?

You can cheer for us, starting from the Leipzig game because we aren't that strong. Any support is welcome.

Alik

Why do you dislike them so much ?

I can understand Bar?a fans being upset after our transfers saga (TS, Marquinhos, Verratti, Neymar, Digne).

What is the problem with Bayern ? Is it because of your respective number of CL trophies ?

You can cheer for us, starting from the Leipzig game because we aren't that strong. Any support is welcome.

Also they just beat us 8-2, mocking us before and after the match. That is reason enough :lol:

Messi983

Mocking us after the game is fine. We deserved that.

But showing a lack of respect before the game is a different thing. Sadly in our current state we couldn't even use that as an additional motivation.

And yeah, as @Alik said I'm talking about the people inside the Bayern. I don't care about what their or other teams fans think.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Not surprised.

PSG breed winners:

-Rabiot handing the league win to Juventus while they were facing fierce opposition this year.
-Coman has never been anything other than champion in his whole career, cementing the status of our elite academy.
-Areola came to Madrid this year to end the tyrannical rule of Bar?a in La Liga and here you have it, Real are crowned new champions.

I can predict Bayern Munich being champions next year with Coman, of course, but also Kouassi. (I'll be quoting this post if i'm right and Bayern is champion next year).

I hate you Kingsley. Snif.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Imagine if we had signed this World Class physical and technical specimen over Frenkie de Jong :dembele:

Home of Barca Fans