Adrien Rabiot

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kante was totally outplayed by Croatia midfield in the WC final so does that mean he sucks? You can not judge a player by watching one game.

So Bayern’s second string players are on the same level with Modric, Raktic etc. in a WC final?

I have watched him before. Just pointing out the latest evidence of him being not that good.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nope but the PSG forum seemed to think he was one of few that was decent.

Who was best PSG player for you?

Certainly not my impression. Even in the first half when PSG was the better team he was quite invisible and not having lot of balls.

Don’t know who the best PSG player was. Didn’t know most of them who played today.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rabiot not coming?

No problemo. Time to put in that 100m bid for Willian to seal the deal. According to Sport Valverde sees him as the perfect midfielder who is able to score many goals, even though he's never scored more than 8 goals in a PL season as a winger. :rockon:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Judging by Deschamps words he's not going to get called up again as long as he's the France coach.

Entitled little brat getting what he deserves.

Raketa10

Thomas Tuchel (PSG manager):

“You can see the potential Adrien has," he said. "There's still room to grow. I love him as a player, I love working with him and his full potential is still to be seen.”

"In relation to his contract situation, he's the one who has the last word. Everything depends on him.”

"He has to decide and see if he wants to stay with us and adapt to our style. Otherwise, he will go for a new challenge."

Last edited:

Donatello

Thomas Tuchel (PSG manager):

“You can see the potential Adrien has," he said. "There's still room to grow. I love him as a player, I love working with him and his full potential is still to be seen.”

"In relation to his contract situation, he's the one who has the last word. Everything depends on him.”

"He has to decide and see if he wants to stay with us and adapt to our style. Otherwise, he will go for a new challenge."

Seems like Rabiot doesn't want to adapt to Tuchel's tactics, and instead wants Tuchel to play as per his strengths.

I think that's the main reason why he is holding PSG off and flirting with Barca, alongside chance of increasing his paycheck.

Raketa10

By watching few videos of him I would say his biggest problem (apart from his head) is the lack of pressing in defense. He seams a bit lazy. Also in the final third he has to improve his final passing. He definitely isn't a finished product. He could end up being a success here but he could also flop big time. Big risk/big reward transfer.

Home of Barca Fans