Adrien Rabiot

Icarium

Lifestealer
Screwing with PSG wage structure is not a win. They have lot of money. They are not real Madrid to do these games. If we wanted him and did not get him that is fail unless we have an alternative.

Devils

BREAKING

[tw]1017461354591145985[/tw]

He communicated he wants to leave. According to FRENCH sources.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RIP Arthur and Alena.

It was a good one day and month.

I give this two years before everyone on this forum wants him out.

Vilarrubi

BREAKING

[tw]1017461354591145985[/tw]

He communicated he wants to leave. According to FRENCH sources.

Is this really the answer to our midfield problems? I think he's pretty good too but nothing near like a starting midfield spot for Barca.... Iniesta leaves > sign Rabiot.... :thumbdown:

Wouldn't mind him as squad player... that's it.

Last edited:

FC433

Screwing with PSG wage structure is not a win. They have lot of money. They are not real Madrid to do these games. If we wanted him and did not get him that is fail unless we have an alternative.

Financially PSG can afford to have all of their players with 30m a year; however, they cannot do that because of the Financial Fair Play, therefore, if Rabiot gets what he wants, why will other players not ask for more? Most of their players are there because of what they get. They are not there because of PSG or the league. They are willing to play in a weaker league because they get paid more.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He is not coming, not this summer anyway. Nasser didn't even sell us Di Maria when we could have helped them with FFP and now he definitely won't let go of player who is a starter and after they fixed their FFP issues.

DonAK

Apparently the two clubs that want Rabiot are Barca and.....

Arsenal.

and people here were claiming he's so amazingly great that Real Madrid, Man City, Man Utd and Juve all wanted him.

serghei

As long as we don't overpay, I think he's a good player. Way better than the likes of Gomes and Denis.

DonAK

Article (from last year) where XAVI endorsed him. Barca DNA confirmed.

https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...s-adrien-rabiot-would-fit-in-at-barca-6049427

Hi

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/he-would-do-so-well-barca-xavi-wants-seri-camp-nou

Funny thing is that Seri has been a bigger standout player in Ligue 1 than Rabiot.

Btw, I think @Lutece actually said this too, but one of Rabiot's issues at PSG is that he want to play in Motta's position as a #6 or more as a DM, and want to be a guaranteed starter.

Good luck beating out Busquets, and for the other midfield positions he's not mobile or creative enough to beat out anyone else. Good business signing a guy who's a whiny little bitch as our only midfield signing to compete better for the CL.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Hi

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/he-would-do-so-well-barca-xavi-wants-seri-camp-nou

Funny thing is that Seri has been a bigger standout player in Ligue 1 than Rabiot.

Btw, I think @Lutece actually said this too, but one of Rabiot's issues at PSG is that he want to play in Motta's position as a #6 or more as a DM, and want to be a guaranteed starter.

Good luck beating out Busquets, and for the other midfield positions he's not mobile or creative enough to beat out anyone else. Good business signing a guy who's a whiny little bitch as our only midfield signing to compete better for the CL.

What did Arthur do to you?

DonAK

What did Arthur do to you?

As an established midfield signing meant to be a starter which I believe Rabiot is supposed to be in their eyes, while Arthur is a talent that can grow on to potentially be one, and I really hope he does.

But I wish we could be a bit more ambitious and sign a proper, very good or WC MF to start alongside Coutinho. Then have Rakitic, Arthur and Alena behind them which could be a very talented good depth group.

Rabiot is a potential 40-50m transfer that could be put on another midfielder with additional funds, that can challenge Rakitic to start right now when the first official game of the season kicks off.

Rabiot simply isn't that IMO, he doesn't even play in the same position or want to play in that position, and have the same mobility issues and lack of creativity that we need to improve IMO.

Home of Barca Fans