Adrien Rabiot

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
After the Griezmann and Coutinho + Neymar debacles I think it's obvious that none of these chumps know shit.

Especially not in November.

raki

De Ligt for 70M + Rabiot for free (5/10M signing bonus perhaps) gives us margin to get a new striker or strengh the squad using the Denis Suarez/Rafinha money.
Rabiot is a great player but he´s in a low risk environment.

I dont see us getting De Jong for 75 with the Pep/City offer.

Givenchy

De Ligt for 70M + Rabiot for free (5/10M signing bonus perhaps) gives us margin to get a new striker or strengh the squad using the Denis Suarez/Rafinha money.
Rabiot is a great player but he´s in a low risk environment.

I dont see us getting De Jong for 75 with the Pep/City offer.

the new type of striker we need will be 100mil+ to replace Suarez so theres really no point until atleast another season.

Frankie will go for more than 75mil and i won't be suprised if we already have some kind of verbal agreement with him, look how much we chased him during the summer, i have no doubt he'll be a Barca player

De Ligt is actually the one i think we'll miss out on, Rabiot can gtfo, that soyboy workhorse has no place in our talented midfield.

FinBarcelonafan

I dont see anything special in him.. i dont understand the barca boards love for him. Dont even want him for free.

Exactly. He is like Gomes, maybe a bit better version but at best mediocre. He is not going to improve this team and I don't see world class potential either.

Raki13

Hope this is media garbage , this guy is nowhere near good enough. Another ridiculous signing if it happens.

FC B

I still hope he won't end up here, not even for free, he'll most likely add nothing to the team.

Porque

Rabiot is a good deal of the market but not an opportunity of the market. De Jong is an opportunity of the market.

Rabiot is more about getting one over PSG for this board than getting the best sporting option in midfield.

I hope we do not sign him, but at the same time it would be great to see Rabiot leave PSG and show that if they wont negotiate the sale of players who want to leave, that money can not keep them. And what better way to cast that doubt than your best current homegrown player.

George_Costanza

I don't mind Rabiot if we are going to sell Raki, but buying Rabiot and keeping Raki/Vidal for a position that already saturated is stupid!

MTL_Barca

Let's face it we will get Rabiot, we will put him on crazy wages and we might miss out on De Jong because of that.

At least BBZ will be happy with that.

:valverde: :bartomeu:

Vilarrubi

Verratti was the one we needed from PSG, that ship sailed. The fact that PSG would let Rabiot go says a lot after we've tried for Verratti, Thiago Silva before and failed miserably.

MTL_Barca

Verratti was the one we needed from PSG, that ship sailed. The fact that PSG would let Rabiot go says a lot after we've tried for Verratti, Thiago Silva before and failed miserably.

To be fair it's not like PSG actually wants to lose him for free.

Home of Barca Fans