Adrien Rabiot

Barcilliant

People are overreacting. Just a signing on fee plus a big salary. It's not as if we're paying PSG 60 million for Rabiot.

Bottom line is he has to perform. He will get opportunities and he will have to make the most of them. If not he will end up with the rest of the ex Barca crew at Everton.

George_Costanza

What's so funny? That was just an example to simplify my point.

Could you tell us what's Casemiro's salary? And do you think Rabiot deserve twice the salary?

He is asking for a salary more than Luca Modric and comparable to Toni Kroos, Marcelo and Ramos.

El Gato

Villarato!
What's so funny? That was just an example to simplify my point.

Could you tell us what's Casemiro's salary? And do you think Rabiot deserve twice the salary?

He is asking for a salary more than Luca Modric and comparable to Toni Kroos, Marcelo and Ramos.

You're funny.

1) You're not paying anyone 60M transfer fee.
2) You tell James Rodriguez, he'd earn that much and he'll smile at you.
3) Alisson, a keeper, is earning 6M base. Kepa, a YOUNGER keeper, is earning a 'rumored' 10M base (even if that's not true, it's in the range of 7-10).

And you're projecting some silly statements that never came out of my mouth. It's perfectly natural for a guy like Rabiot to try and hike his salary up given what his peers earn. And it'd be equally ridiculous if you actually gave it to him. It's in his interest to play for Barcelona, not the other way around. If you give him anything more than you did Dembele it'd be quite a farce. That said you can't give him much less either. That's the problem with the way your wage ladder works.

Useless to even bring up anyone from CKM into this conversation.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

Made more tackles and interceptions against the best club in the world over 90 minutes than some of our midfielders (no need to name them) make over 5-10 La Liga matches:

:valverde2:

Lutece FC

He* is asking for more money

Saw this on a parisian forum :
1545915825-gfdgd.png

*His mom

Joan

Don't you guys on Parisian forums see the irony theree? Two things most likely to be associated with PSG and the French league. Farmers and money. One could call it complexes.

Lutece FC

From the parisian point of view, Spain is the coutnry to produce strawberries and nothing more.

I'm just here to inform you guys, stay cool.

A lot of people ask me on the Rabiot case.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From the parisian point of view, Spain is the coutnry to produce strawberries and nothing more.

I'm just here to inform you guys, stay cool.

A lot of people ask me on the Rabiot case.

You're not Parisian though. I'm pretty sure you're from Marseille.

Home of Barca Fans