Adrien Rabiot

Jair Ventura

Exactly. If he is benched for the rest of his contract, I don't think players see it in very positive light.

GL getting out of PSG prison. Neymar ain't leaving.

You guys can't seriously be football fans if you're this naive. No club is going to waste minutes on a player that doesn't want to be part of the team, and isn't in the managers long term plans. If PSG needed Rabiot then he'd play. But, he isn't willing to play CDM and Marquinhos is, so they don't.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Fuck PSG for doing this to us. You have all the money in the world and you wouldn't throw them at Rabiot to keep him?

Jair Ventura

Fuck PSG for doing this to us. You have all the money in the world and you wouldn't throw them at Rabiot to keep him?

Perhaps PSG's management team is just more competent than Barca's? People always says PSG spends blindly, but it turns out that isn't true. Good on them for recognizing Rabiot's value and acting accordingly.

He's a good player with a lot of potential, but you can't allow him to bully the club.

Givenchy

i actually agree with PSG stance here. if a player says fuck it and won't sign the contract, why waste playing a player that won't be there next season when you could give a youngster a chance in his place?

Rabiot comes across as an idiot which is why i dont want him anywhere near Barca. hes closed the door already on a new contract mid-season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To be fair to PSG they've tried to set up several meetings with him and his mom with Nasser himself trying to talk to him personally, but he's delayed and postponed every meeting or simply refused to sit down and discuss a new contract or come clear on what he intend on doing.

So PSG are right to bench him indefinitely if they want. He want no part in their future so why should they play him over other players?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Perhaps PSG's management team is just more competent than Barca's? People always says PSG spends blindly, but it turns out that isn't true. Good on them for recognizing Rabiot's value and acting accordingly.

He's a good player with a lot of potential, but you can't allow him to bully the club.

Perhaps your board just wanted to him to go to us for free so we get this piece of useless deadweight from you while losing sight on better players such as De Jong?

soul24rage

Yeah, no need to play Rabiot if he doesn't want to play for the club. But that just means that Rabiot chances of joining us increases, which I'm not fond of.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he'll get sold in January. Don't think he has the patience to sit on the bench for 6 months. Too spoiled for that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To be fair to PSG they've tried to set up several meetings with him and his mom with Nasser himself trying to talk to him personally, but he's delayed and postponed every meeting or simply refused to sit down and discuss a new contract or come clear on what he intend on doing.

So PSG are right to bench him indefinitely if they want. He want no part in their future so why should they play him over other players?

One more reason we should not sign him, because he would probably regress since he will not even be playing for 5 months.

Home of Barca Fans