Adrien Rabiot

Sorin

We're apparently linked with this guy, again. Hopefully we steer way clear. Spoiled brat will probably moan if he won't start 2 matches in a row.

Not to mention that he isn't that good anyway.

xXKonan

He would probably moan that Valverde is playing him as a DM here. I remember reading how he refuses and doesn't like playing as a DM.

Talented guy but to much of a spoiled brat.

Lutece FC

Never been that impressed with him to be honest. Not seen loads, admittedly, but he's never caught my eye at all.

Never been impressed ?
Really ?

Just an example :
[youtube]wWoEJ5JtryI[/youtube]

I don't like his mentality, but everybody who follows football knows that he is one of very few players at his age, who is multi-skilled, very good technically, huge physical impact ...

He still has a future in Equipe de France when Deschamps will be sacked.

ASordidGod

Never been impressed ?
Really ?

Just an example :
[youtube]wWoEJ5JtryI[/youtube]

I don't like his mentality, but everybody who follows football knows that he is one of very few players at his age, who is multi-skilled, very good technically, huge physical impact ...

Like I say, haven't seen loads, but when I've have nothing about him has stood out. Big(ish) but didn't seem that imposing, a decent passer but nothing special, and okay technique. He's not fast, I don't think, not a great tackler (he didn't seem), and not even THAT young. Look, if you tell me he's a good player I'll believe, but nothing about him has convinced me he'll ever be a great one. But hey, I tend to like a certain type of player, and value certains qualities above all else, such as technique, genuine quality on the ball. For example Verratti. Love him as a player. I guess I just appreciate that kind of mid a lot more.

Catta

I don't think that he will have a future with France even after Deschamps, because of this behavior no sane Manager will take him, no body likes a rotten apple, just like with Benzema. The only way he will have a chance is if he becomes the best mid in the world.

Sorin

Also helping PSG with their ffp problems? Fuck no! Let other schmucks do it.

The only player from PSG that we should be interested in is Mbappe. And that is 3 or 4 years from now. The rest can rot in that league as far as I'm concerned.

BBZ8800

Why not? 191 cm tall :rockon::lol:
Probably a better option than Denis, Gomes, Rafinha, Samper, Paulinho.
It doesn't say much though...

If our board wants a better player of Gomes/Paulinho/Rakitic type, he could be good.
If you want a new Xavi, well then not..

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why not? 191 cm tall :rockon::lol:
Probably a better option than Denis, Gomes, Rafinha, Samper, Paulinho.
It doesn't say much though...

If our board wants a better player of Gomes/Paulinho/Rakitic type, he could be good.
If you want a new Xavi, well then not..

He's also soft(Said he couldn't do his best in a France friendly because it was cold) and got attitude issues.

Home of Barca Fans