Adrien Rabiot

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca are going to sign one of Rabiot or de Jong so I fully expect them to sign this cheap Rakitic copy with 1/10th of the heart and drive Rakitic got.

xXKonan

Has he signed a new contract?
Nope not yet but apparently, he's close to doing so.

I still don't understand why we are chasing him. I feel he will end up being a much better version of Gomes but still would look out of place in a team like ours like Gomes was.

FinBarcelonafan

I still don't understand why we are chasing him. I feel he will end up being a much better version of Gomes but still would look out of place in a team like ours like Gomes was.

We want new Rakitic, but I don't think he will be ever as good.

xXKonan

We want new Rakitic, but I don't think he will be ever as good.
If the guys want a new Rakitic style player, they could probably find someone else to fit that bill.

Napoli's Allan while not quite very young (27) fits the mold of being a Rakitic like player for a team like ours than someone like Rabiot. He also has a Portuguese citizenship if transfermarkt is correct. He may not be as tall as Rakitic is but he's still a pretty beastly little player.

Sadly he just renewed is contract and Napoli are a pain in the ass to deal with.

El Trencaxarxes

If the guys want a new Rakitic style player, they could probably find someone else to fit that bill.

Napoli's Allan while not quite very young (27) fits the mold of being a Rakitic like player for a team like ours than someone like Rabiot. He also has a Portuguese citizenship if transfermarkt is correct. He may not be as tall as Rakitic is but he's still a pretty beastly little player.

Sadly he just renewed is contract and Napoli are a pain in the ass to deal with.

I don't think any of them are similar to Rakitic. Allan does not have the same offensive capacity as Rakitic does, neither in terms of creating chances or in terms of converting them. Allan barely scores any goals and is not a threat from distance at all, whereas Rakitic relatively often either scores from distance or forces our opponents to close him down whenever he is close enough for him to potentially have a go.

Donatello

I would take Rabiot, but not on the expense of De Jong. If we go for Rabiot, PSG will go for De Jong.

Sorin

Rabiot can fuck off together with Abidal.

Pep Segura too. The state of this board. They rather have a decent diva footballer than a potential world class down to earth player just because the former is for free. The standard of mediocrity has seeped into their melon heads too much already.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans