Adrien Rabiot

El Flaco

[tw]1032024390953840641[/tw]

[ParisUnited] The second offer of PSG for Rabiot reaches €7.2M per year plus very high bonuses related to collective objectives (in order to get closer to the wage claimed). Barca offers him €10M. His relationship with Henrique is very tense. the discussions continue

xXKonan

10 Million!?

giphy.webp

Trafalgar

[tw]1032024390953840641[/tw]

[ParisUnited] The second offer of PSG for Rabiot reaches €7.2M per year plus very high bonuses related to collective objectives (in order to get closer to the wage claimed). Barca offers him €10M. His relationship with Henrique is very tense. the discussions continue

10m? I hope this is a dream...

xXKonan

I would assume it is after tax too, which means around 20m?
It's probably before Tax.

But either way I bet there will be some dudes in the Locker Room that won't like the idea of this guy getting 10 Net off the bat. You will have other guys complaining about it asking for a raise.

gasgas

When is your next goodbye coming up ? :coffee:

The last one still applies.
I didn't specify when exactly it comes to effect (when exactly i leave). i made the goodbye beforehand so that no one is surprised when it comes to effect

i am putting a few things together before i'm completely out, like the activities to pursue with the free time i get.
It's hard for now since i am doing exams, and tomorrow i am having my last exam in medical school.

xXKonan

He's a good player but I will never understand our obsession of getting him.

Is it because he's a PSG player? that we want to take one of Nasser's favorites for some sort of message? or they generally believe he's some sort of Wizard? either way 10 million net is a fucking joke man. not even some of our vets in this team make that much.

I hope this is BS like some of those joke Willian Bids that were reported by Sky.

Home of Barca Fans