Adrien Rabiot

Joan

Seriously, those of you who like this guy, what does he offer to us?

He was supposed to be (1) somewhat physical, strong, (2) still young with European experience, (3) versatile and most importantly (4) cheap.

Not it turns out he wants a specific role and some guarantees so he's not that (3) versatile. And huge salary, add to that big fee... not (4) cheap.

Supported the transfer up to a point, but it makes zero sense now, bad attitude at the top of it. And if Kante's really on the market...

FC433

From Kante to Rabiot..... if someone else gets Kante it would be disgusting

I agree. It all depends on what is going to happen to Kante. If he goes to any team, this deal is absolutely disastrous. However, if Kante stays at CFC, then we will have to take a look at Rabiot's price and performance.

Messi983

I agree. It all depends on what is going to happen to Kante. If he goes to any team, this deal is absolutely disastrous. However, if Kante stays at CFC, then we will have to take a look at Rabiot's price and performance.

In any case we should look at Rabiot's performance if he'll join. If he'll play good for us I won't care about whatever will happen with Kante.

kollegah

I wouldn't believe anything coming from Spanish media. It's clear at this point they have no clue about PSG's operations.

lol you farmer merchant again coming out here and talking shit until cl last of 16 when your shit team from your shit league will be dominated by a real club.
just keep quiet and stop hyping this shit.

BarçaBarça

Why don't PSG hold onto him just to prove a point: That they are in full control over their players??

..Please just prove a point one more time..

Home of Barca Fans