Adrien Rabiot

KingLeo10

I have to say something : i didn't read any insults against me or something (except some deserved words in the live chat). Very respectful forum. I like you guys.

indeed you're Barca fans but also football fans who are able to underline the performance of a player and a team

PSG deserve props for your thorough preparation and determination. i don't see why insults should go out to PSG fans for this particular when there is plenty to go around for our inept coach.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is Arsene Wenger the editor and in charge in Barça these days? :lol:

'Could have signed T Silva'

'Could have signed Verratti'

'Could have signed Marquinhos'

Could have signed Rabiot now

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I hate those "could have signed", especially since we have a handful of young midfielders that could have been at least at Rabiot's level had we groomed them correctly...

Jombi

We're not getting Rabiot. We should focus on Naby Keita and Thomas Lemar who could be fantastic for us instead of these unrealistic players.

clemente

Nothing against the guy but I don't see him becoming even top 10 in his position, so I hope we don't look his way.

We're not getting Rabiot. We should focus on Naby Keita and Thomas Lemar who could be fantastic for us instead of these unrealistic players.

Keita would be perfect but RB won't let him go, Lemar is more realistic tho

Last edited:

Jombi

Nothing against the guy but I don't see him becoming even top 10 in his position, so I hope we don't look his way.

Keita would be perfect but RB won't let him go, Lemar is more realistic tho

I fail to see how Leipzig can compete with us. Naby Keita will be begging to come to us and they wont keep an unhappy player earning a fraction of what he'd earn with us.

Signing Leipzig players shouldnt be unrealistic. I havent seen any indications that Leipzig in any way shape or form can become a European powerhouse with the current FFP rules.

Last edited:

clemente

I fail to see how Leipzig can compete with us. Naby Keita will be begging to come to us and they wont keep an unhappy player earning a fraction of what he'd earn with us.

Signing Leipzig players shouldnt be unrealistic. I havent seen any indications that Leipzig in any way shape or form can become a European powerhouse with the current FFP rules.

Well I wouldn't say he would earn more here than in Leipzig, I bet they could easily keep up with whatever wages we would offer for him.

Home of Barca Fans