Adrien Rabiot

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watch the propaganda toilet paper that Sport and MD are, trying to transform this signing into some kind of revenge for Neymar and us one upping PSG this summer. :lol:

Not worse than any English tabloid as they are only about sports so it's basically harmless while English press spouts propaganda and lies in politics and whole other topics.

Sorin

Not worse than any English tabloid as they are only about sports so it's basically harmless while English press spouts propaganda and lies in politics and whole other topics.

Yeah, of course. Still doesn't make what I said any less true.

Devils

His mother seems like an excellent parent figure.

Good for her for trying to find a way for her son to escape that disgusting Qatari prison and trying to get her son's career back on track.

Icarium

Lifestealer
His mother seems like an excellent parent figure.

Good for her for trying to find a way for her son to escape that disgusting Qatari prison and trying to get her son's career back on track.

PSG fans claiming his mother is a lot like Neymar's father. Even worse actually. Not sure if there is truth to it but they seem pretty annoyed by her. Most of his diva behaviour comes from her apparently. I don't expect him to do such nonsense at Barca. If he does he will gone soon. But the problem here is dealing with PSG who don't want to sell. I definitely don't want us to overpay if we can get him next summer for free.

Devils

PSG fans claiming his mother is a lot like Neymar's father. Even worse actually. Not sure if there is truth to it but they seem pretty annoyed by her. Most of his diva behaviour comes from her apparently. I don't expect him to do such nonsense at Barca. If he does he will gone soon. But the problem here is dealing with PSG who don't want to sell. I definitely don't want us to overpay if we can get him next summer for free.

If that was the case they could just throw money at her and she would be happy. :thinking:

xXKonan

Rabiot's mom isn't great but nothing is worse than Neymar's father.

Neymar's star power+ a father who's obsessed with money is a more lethal combo.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If that was the case they could just throw money at her and she would be happy. :thinking:

More to do with football matters with this one. Demanding to be starter and her leaking it to press saying he should start and some more stuff This is all second hand information. I don't know if it is true.

BBZ8800

Why are we buying Rabiot? Paulinho>> Rabiot

Thiago/Paulinho/Rakitic/Iniesta/Rabiot offensive and defensive stats:

Tackles per match:
Thiago 2,4
Rabiot 1,7
Rakitic 1,5
Paulinho 1,2
Iniesta 1,0

Interceptions:
Rakitic 1,4
Thiago 1,3
Rabiot 1,1
Iniesta 0,5
Paulinho 0,2

Clearances:
Rabiot 0,8
Rakitic 0,4
Paulinho 0,4
Thiago 0,3
Iniesta 0,3

Blocks:
Rabiot 0,3
Rakitic 0,2
Paulinho 0,1
Thiago 0,1
Iniesta 0,1

Attacking:
Key passes per match:
Thiago 1,3
Rakitic 0,9
Iniesta 0,8
Rabiot 0,7
Paulinho 0,4

Dribbles:
Iniesta 2,0
Thiago 1,5
Rabiot 1,2
Rakitic 0,8
Paulinho 0,7

According to stats, a young kid Rabiot aged 23 (only 1 year older than Arthur, 2 years older than Dembele) is better in every single stat than Paulinho.
He is better than Iniesta in every single defensive stat.
And overally he has better defensive stats than Rakitic also.

So, in defense, he is better than Paulinho/Rakitic/Iniesta.
And in attack, he is better than Paulinho and has similar stats to Rakitic.

Considering that he is young (what we hear for every young player) and that he will improve a lot, his stats for now look quite promising.
He could be a new version of Rakitic. Or, as we hear on this forum: if he'll develop well, he may end as even better...

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Not really excited either but he is better than Paulinho and Gomes imo. But he will be a starter if Coutinho plays on wing and that is not something I look forward. Hope Arthur develops good. We need him now more than ever. He will take his time sure but not too much.

Home of Barca Fans