Adrien Rabiot

gasgas

Gasgas you admitted in another thread that you barely watch football these days. Now I don't want to across as a massive tool and be pretentious as fuck, but I'm going to be the villain here and tell you not to come off with opinions sounding like you have a superior knowledge of football when you barely watch it.

saying "i like rabiot and think would be a great signing, or saying that i think hes better than thiago"

doesnt sound like trying to come off as superior in knowledge, does it?

unless you guys got some serious inferiority complex

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
saying "i like rabiot and think would be a great signing, or saying that i think hes better than thiago"

doesnt sound like trying to come off as superior in knowledge, does it?

unless you guys got some serious inferiority complex

Like the guy who was posting selfies and photos of his "amazing" body and muscles all the time a year or two ago bragging about it to people who mostly didn't give a fuck?

gasgas

Like the guy who was posting selfies and photos of his "amazing" body and muscles all the time a year or two ago bragging about it to people who mostly didn't give a fuck?

yeah and it was a mistake and i learned from it and moved on.
Thanks for reminding me, i am better than that nowadays.

or have you seen any photo of me recently?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Glad that PSG said no. A few games I watched this guy played, not impressed.

I wonder which one of our player's buy-out will PSG trigger this time?

khaled_a_d

I honestly can’t understand the amount of negativity about his signing. This guy actually knows how to play, he is not Gomes 2.0. I agree that problem is his head but let’s be honest we need this type of player. After we signed Coutinho, Arthur and introduced Alena to A team Rabiot is more logical choice than Thiago. Arthur is the same profile as Thiago so if we truly believe in him we won’t buy Thiago for sure.

Is he the right choice I don’t know but some of you are just bitching while we all know that we actually don’t have so many available options. No to mention we might get him cheep or PSG won’t get anything next summer.

This statement actually make it feel he can be Gomes 2> Gomes himsel was ranked highly by ton of people before joining us.
I am a fan of Rabiot, but I really hesitant for such move

Icarium

Lifestealer
Look he is a good replacement to paulinho and will be better than Gomes but we cannot consider him a starter and compete for CL. Unless plan is play Coutinho in midfield then we will be fine. But then who will play at LW? Dembele? Suarez on lw and messi in middle.

Home of Barca Fans