Adrien Rabiot

malvolio

Not surprised.

PSG breed winners:

-Rabiot handing the league win to Juventus while they were facing fierce opposition this year.
-Coman has never been anything other than champion in his whole career, cementing the status of our elite academy.
-Areola came to Madrid this year to end the tyrannical rule of Bar?a in La Liga and here you have it, Real are crowned new champions.

I can predict Bayern Munich being champions next year with Coman, of course, but also Kouassi. (I'll be quoting this post if i'm right and Bayern is champion next year).

jokes aside, paris + suburbs is the biggest talent pool in the whole world. the caliber of players that emerged from that single region is unmatched.

BBZ8800

Rabiot, last 180 minutes:
7 tackles, 5 interceptions

Arthur, last 700 minutes:
8 tackles, 1 interception

He even has more key passes and dribbles.

The absolute crap out of midfielder and the 2nd best midfielder in the world.

It will be so funny if Rabiot will outperform our former Barca DNA favorite Arthur.
Which is extremely likely.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Where did you get that shit with 2nd best midfielder in the world? :lol: The problem is when you try to project a claim like that on the majority of people here.

Sailor Mars

So Juve fans have been saying that he has been pretty good the last few games. Imagine how much better he will be next season when he plays besides Arthur instead of Pjanic ;)

BBZ8800

Where did you get that shit with 2nd best midfielder in the world? :lol: The problem is when you try to project a claim like that on the majority of people here.

People write a lot of shit.
Check just one page:
http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14648-8-Arthur/page381

How many insults towards me, asking for bans and similar.

People thought that I was trolling or something, lol.
"I don't understand football basics, if I can't see the greatness of Arthur".

Lol

George_Costanza

why are we talking about Rabiot? He is OK for Juve but still an average player.

oubx488jf8c51.jpg

BBZ8800

Just accept that you were wrong this time brat, we all are sometimes.

Compare him with other recent Barca's signings.
Who were way more expensive.

Were any of Dembele, Malcom, Griezmann, Arda, Gomes, Denis, Coutinho, Paulinho, Arthur, Semedo better than him?

When you take into the account money invested and how much we gained on a field?

As always, I will mention Arthur, who was fan's favorite till a few Months ago.
Rabiot is labelled as one of the worst possible signings by our fans, Arthur was the next Xavi, the 2nd best midfielder in the world and the best young midfielder in the world.

Fast forward a few years, Rabiot will probably have a better career than Arthur.

So, in which universe would have Rabiot been so bad?
Only because people here jerk off to any midfielder who has 1-2 skills which resemble on Pep's era, as happened lately with Arthur and now with Puig.

The funny thing is that we will soon again search for similar type of midfielders.
The year is 2020.
Rakitic and Vidal are finished and we'll need a similar profile.
No one sane will play something like Arthur-Puig duo in 2020.

So, either way we'll have Rabiot, someone like him or some new versions of Rakitic and Vidal.

About your "brat" remark, you have some serious issues, Don.

Home of Barca Fans