What a truly pathetic comment.

I think that you have missed a point.

It goes something like this:
Insert a player whom a forum hates, like Rabiot:
1. if he plays well=nothing happens
2. if he plays bad=what a shitty player

Insert a player whom forum likes, some Barca DNA player, like Arthur:
1. if he plays well=omg, what a player
2. if he plays bad=it is because of EV, it is because of a system, it is because of teammates who don't move. Or: he has just returned to a training 40 days ago, don't judge him too harshly.

When Rabiot loses in a CL:
= what a shitty player. It is obvious that he sucks

If Arthur will lose in a CL:
= if I will say anything bad=you are an idiot. What a pathetic comment. You are a disgrace.

Do you get a point?
Double standards.
I am not saying that I not doing the same. Just saying that majority of us doing the same and this is why I have relied to McLovin in that way.

When players whom people like play bad= people always have 1000s of excuses (coaches, system, injuries).
When players whom people don't like play bad= they are bad because they are bad, not because of coaches, system, injuries etc.

I won't even try to argue deeper and raise some concerns: how come that even a new coach is preferring Rakitic over Arthur as a starter in key CL away matches?
A coach who is a known Cruijffista and who talked highly about Riki Puig when he came.

When you sum it all, there are probably some way deeper problems and issues with Arthur (for a CL level) than majority of people here realize.

** Btw, this is not even a post about Rabiot vs Arthur.
I am not even comparing those two.
I am just talking about double standards and a huge bias towards Barca's DNA.

I am not saying (anymore) that Rabiot is the answer.
But a pure Barca's DNA is surely NOT the answer either in 2020.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

My one liner certainly didnt help, and its a terrible discussion culture, but it was not only one game. Did you watch some Juventus @BBZ? Hes atrocious, and not a CM/box to box midfielder at all (which make his demands not to play DM utterly ridiculous).

Regarding forum favourites: noone is denying that Arthur is unreliable as fuck right now, but you discarded him after ONE game. Patience is a virtue, he has shown enough to get a fair chance.

You really need to get away from these binary classifications.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Well, very few Pep cultists are still maintaining 'pure Barca DNA' is the answer in 2020.

Glad you think Rabiot is not the answer anymore either. It means you were wrong about him lol.

BADGERBHOY

I think that you have missed a point.

It goes something like this:
Insert a player whom a forum hates, like Rabiot:
1. if he plays well=nothing happens
2. if he plays bad=what a shitty player

Insert a player whom forum likes, some Barca DNA player, like Arthur:
1. if he plays well=omg, what a player
2. if he plays bad=it is because of EV, it is because of a system, it is because of teammates who don't move. Or: he has just returned to a training 40 days ago, don't judge him too harshly.

When Rabiot loses in a CL:
= what a shitty player. It is obvious that he sucks

If Arthur will lose in a CL:
= if I will say anything bad=you are an idiot. What a pathetic comment. You are a disgrace.

Do you get a point?
Double standards.
I am not saying that I not doing the same. Just saying that majority of us doing the same and this is why I have relied to McLovin in that way.

When players whom people like play bad= people always have 1000s of excuses (coaches, system, injuries).
When players whom people don't like play bad= they are bad because they are bad, not because of coaches, system, injuries etc.

I won't even try to argue deeper and raise some concerns: how come that even a new coach is preferring Rakitic over Arthur as a starter in key CL away matches?
A coach who is a known Cruijffista and who talked highly about Riki Puig when he came.

When you sum it all, there are probably some way deeper problems and issues with Arthur (for a CL level) than majority of people here realize.

** Btw, this is not even a post about Rabiot vs Arthur.
I am not even comparing those two.
I am just talking about double standards and a huge bias towards Barca's DNA.

Who mentioned anything about Barca DNA? I was having a go because I think that you'd rather be right about a player and Barca fail, than wrong and we win.

YodaMaster

Remember last year when BBZ was licking this guy’s bottom, telling how he should be the priority regarding midfield acquisitions ? Lol he even tried to convince people that Rabiot is a nicer guy than FDJ, and that PSG is being mean with him... Double lol.

Well, now the guy is a benchwarmer at Juve, and he is going on strike against his own club because unlike all his teammates, he refuses to take a pay cut.

@BBZ8800 please elaborate on this, you genius prediction maker.

Porque

To think he would be a Barcelona player had he not taken our offer/agreement and shopped it around Europe for a better deal.

*starts to rap*
Not good enough,
Not for his ego,
A bullet to the head that every one could see,
Everyone could see,
Everyone but Abi-Dabi-Dal,
and BBZ,
Ruuu-AAHH!

BBZ8800

Remember last year when BBZ was licking this guy’s bottom, telling how he should be the priority regarding midfield acquisitions ? Lol he even tried to convince people that Rabiot is a nicer guy than FDJ, and that PSG is being mean with him... Double lol.

Well, now the guy is a benchwarmer at Juve, and he is going on strike against his own club because unlike all his teammates, he refuses to take a pay cut.

@BBZ8800 please elaborate on this, you genius prediction maker.

I asked for Rabiot since we will again buy that type of a midfielder after Rakitic.
It is not as if we will play with Arthur-Puig and similar.

Rabiot was young and somewhat free.
Financially a better option that the next guy whom we will buy who will be his type.

Since you are shitting on my predictions, it is not as if other options whom we have picked have set the world on fire.
Arthur went snowboarding, Frenkie was quite lost.
Alena loaned, Puig nowhere near a required level.
Raki declined even more, Busi the same.

Basically, every single option disappointed this season.

Regarding Rabiot, you know my rule: if too many coaches in a row don't play you, YOU are the problem.
So, we surely have red flags regarding Rabiot now.

But we also have huge red flags about some of our midfielders (Arthur, Alena, Puig), btw.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans